Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Can I Find Rear Bumper Extension?

RiDER07

Where can I find a rear bumper extension, such as the picture. I have looked on eBay but can't find any.

Any help is much appreciated.

SutAV2P.jpg

• Like 1

That's the Zetec S bumper diffuser.

You can buy one unpainted from Ford for about £300 or if you just want the lookalike kit you can find them in eBay for about £80.

I've got one waiting to go on when I get the time.-

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=231267569085&alt=web

Sent from my S5

Yes.

The original goes over the existing bumper and the insert panel I linked you to just sticks/bolts to the existing bumper.

Sent from my S5

Yes.

The original goes over the existing bumper and the insert panel I linked you to just sticks/bolts to the existing bumper.

Sent from my S5

What do you mean the original goes over the existing? I have to buy original?

The official Ford supplied ZS diffuser wraps right around the bumper adding a lip with the diffuser part all as one part.

The aftermarket one I linked just adds the diffuser part without the lip going around the bumper.

The original one looks best when fitted in conjunction with the sill skirts whereas the aftermarket one works best if no skirts are used.

I'll post up some photos for reference later.

Sent from my S5

Put eBay search in as focus s bumper there's five or six on there in various states in condition and colours don't be to worried about buying a damaged one as a decent body shop will make good and you won't tell my front lip was repaired before spraying and you can't tell .

• Like 1

The official Ford supplied ZS diffuser wraps right around the bumper adding a lip with the diffuser part all as one part.

The aftermarket one I linked just adds the diffuser part without the lip going around the bumper.

The original one looks best when fitted in conjunction with the sill skirts whereas the aftermarket one works best if no skirts are used.

I'll post up some photos for reference later.

Sent from my S5

Thank you.

Still waiting on the pics bro ;)

Look at photo in description.... Looks like you get free tea too lol

Sent from under the bonnet

Look at photo in description.... Looks like you get free tea too lol

I don't think that will fit a normal Zetec. Oh yes free tea FTW!

Looks like it does, the blue one in the photo has a standard bumper........plus free tea lol ;)

The bumper inserts will fit a standard mk2.5 bumper.

The inserts just attach into the curved recess on the bottom whereas the actual Zetec S one wraps around the bumper more.

Standard Bumper-
post-28494-0-23572700-1405871896_thumb.j

ZS diffuser-

post-28494-0-46704400-1405871816_thumb.j

post-28494-0-27378100-1405871825_thumb.j

Aftermarket diffuser, it fills the curve on the bumper-

post-28494-0-09345100-1405871809_thumb.j

post-28494-0-96745200-1405871794_thumb.j

If you decide to purchase a Genuine Ford manufactured zetec S rear diffuser in second hand condition then here is a link to the Genuine fitting instructions for this part: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/32649-focus-zetec-s-rear-skirt-diffuser-fitting-guide-pdf/?p=255361

The part fits all focus hatch from 2008 -2011 regardless of spec fits all standard bumper,

They cost 275 pounds from ford,

However you can purchase a full ST bumper new for 180 pounds so that may be worth considering.

The part from China is designed to fit the bumper it may also be a snug fit, but I've not heard from anyone whom has fitted yet,

If you search for one on aliexpress or Taobao.com they have been sold for around $25 dollars each in various colours,

http://m.aliexpress.com/search.htm?keywords=ford+focus+2

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/727580424.html

They don't have the lip that wraps around the bumper nor do they sit as low to surround a duplex exhaust but they are an alternative part.

Here is also a link to the Genuine fitting instructions for the matching Zetec S front bumper lip:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/32648-focus-zetec-s-front-skirt-lip-fitting-guide-pdf/

To complete the kit ford used ST rear spoiler and side skirts,

I have bought oner of those inserts to try but haven't got it sorted yet as I also need to get the facelift bumper I sourced sprayed and fitted first.

Work keeps getting in the way of this project unfortunately.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club