deanoklaus

Any Mustang Owners Out There?

Hi All

I am new to this club. I was wandering if there are any mustang owners here. Also are there any Mustang or Ford meetings, drives, shows, etc. and when?

Cheers

Not yet, but next year I'll be the proud owner of a 2.3l Ecoboost Deep impact blue Mustang. Can't wait. :D

Great cars.... I believe a lot of people will buy them for their value. My worry is that they will become too common like any audi or bmw. However on a good note, there will be more mustang owners to hang about with :-)

Not yet, but next year I'll be the proud owner of a 2.3l Ecoboost Deep impact blue Mustang. Can't wait. :D

Indeed :)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

I should have the first 2015 UBB RS 550 all wheel drive Mustang in the UK by October, after fifth gear road test it !!

Received my Mustang a week ago already done 1k miles in it love driving it.

a few pics of my car on the day I collected it from the show room..

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_20170102_133056_054.jpg

IMG_0122.JPG

On 11/3/2014 at 0:41 AM, deanoklaus said:

Hi All

I am new to this club. I was wandering if there are any mustang owners here. Also are there any Mustang or Ford meetings, drives, shows, etc. and when?

Cheers

Hey! Just joined :)

Can't speak for general Ford meetings but Mustang wise, there is a lot going on. Bit of a trek for you but there is a monthly meet in Newbury, Berhshire that I often go to. Normally get around 20 cars there - mainly mustangs, of all ages.

A bit late to this thread I know. But there is a national Mustang owners club, try googling it. If you look up American Cars UK on Facebook that should lead you to like minded people.

Roger.

Loads of clubs, hate to say it but all on FB. Simple search on there will flag the UK choices.