Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

So my tire was losing a considerable amount of air. About 10psi a day. This must be the cause 🤦

Screenshot_20210429-115623~2.png

Screenshot_20210429-115539~2.png

• Sad 3

27 minutes ago, Chainsawcharlie said:

What a bummer, on the edge so its a scrapper, had a few of them over last few years

Yeah but the good thing is this tire and the other side needed changing as the MOT advised on the tread being near the limit. 

I don't like breaking my 19 year old claw hammer 🔨 trying to remove some nails from concrete block work, 

Then drove 20 minutes up the road to purchase a cheap replacement which also broke within minutes

IMG-20210501-WA0002.thumb.jpg.b014ed5c9bb7df605f633c5ee0abf723.jpg

IMG-20210501-WA0000.thumb.jpg.d47b253c2701cf75e215f789836d465e.jpg

• Like 2

I don't like after having a 13% bottle of Mcguiggans vintage Chardonnay and realising that it hasn't quite hit the spot completely; 

Basically because I'm still awake and walking;

I asked my beautiful wife to drive me to Tesco 😅

So I got to Tesco and it was a bad start as the automatic hand sanitizer machine; wouldn't serve me 😂 must of thought I'd had enough alcohol 

But I proceeded with caution and made a successful purchase at the self service checkout and off home I went to the sanctuary that is the sofa with the dog awaiting further belly massage 👍🏻

#FullTilt 

• Like 3

A mate of mine, that's the only wine he will drink.  We just give him the bottle and the straw. 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Guy Heaton said:

A mate of mine, that's the only wine he will drink.  We just give him the bottle and the straw. 😂

Im new to wine; 

Only in the past year I've moved to it, 

Badgers creek white wine is absolutely beautiful if you can see it anywhere; I got a bottle last Christmas as a present,  only place I can find it online is in the Lebanon and I don't think there's anyone left in that country to ship it out 😂 

Anyways, the way I pick a good wine is to go by the percentage and 13% is a ***** good one 😅

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BigLen said:

Im new to wine; 

Only in the past year I've moved to it, 

Badgers creek white wine is absolutely beautiful if you can see it anywhere; I got a bottle last Christmas as a present,  only place I can find it online is in the Lebanon and I don't think there's anyone left in that country to ship it out 😂 

Anyways, the way I pick a good wine is to go by the percentage and 13% is a ***** good one 😅

Get yourself onto some nice reds......Jam shed is a nice one to start with....At £6 a bottle it's one of the best at that price range. Available from most supermarkets.

Aldi also do some nice reds too for under a £5 .........

• Thanks 1

Ah well then you want red wine, red is generally a little stronger than white.

• Thanks 1

Here two of my favourite ones from Aldi....... both just under £4 a bottle but only in store........

Screenshot_20210502-200922_Photos.jpg

Finally getting some time to look at my car and the weather has turned :wallbash:

Soon be summer 🐪

1 hour ago, Marty... said:

Finally getting some time to look at my car and the weather has turned :wallbash:

Soon be summer 🐪

Tomorrow not going to the best weather. Summer? Is that when it doesn't rain so much? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, iantt said:

Tomorrow not going to the best weather. Summer? Is that when it doesn't rain so much? 

In Scotland it's when the rain's a bit warmer! 😃

• Haha 1

Summer is normally  when I'm enjoying the warmth of the sun and getting the vitamin d from the sunlight. ......... That's obviously in normal times in Spain, Portugal etc. Not the UK!! Hoping it doesn't rain to much while in Dorset this summer. I'm known as the rain maker on UK hols. 

Typical weather 5 days off 2 days on for the next 3 weeks where is the sunshine ☹️

We had such a prolonged localised downpour of sleet & hail yesterday that it cleaned the cars instead of dirtying them! :unsure: My neighbours house rooves all look like they've been jetwashed this morning! :laugh: 

The part I don't like is that I'd gone for a walk for the first time in ages when it started...timed that well. 🤦‍♂️

Don't like getting confused by something so modern as an oven... :rolleyes:

Symbols aren't shown in the manual amazingly. :unsure:

Does anyone have a Beko and can confirm that normal fan oven is the bottom symbol?  The water droplet must be for steam cleaning but none of the other symbols look like an oven so presumably it's both?

982487121_Screenshot_20210505-1757002.thumb.png.bcbc61fd63aef873c7e5b6d881ed497c.png

2 o'clock is Light ( non adaptive or cornering function not available)

4 o'clock is clean mode

6 o'clock is the oven

8 o'clock is grill

10 o'clock fan assisted grill

12 o'clock is Park 🤭

• Haha 3

Yeah, I've left it in Park for now...  It'd be so much easier if it had a D as well! :laugh:

4 o clock isn't clean mode btw...it's 'defrost'...  As if you can't just leave something on the side to defrost. :unsure:

Also, what's the point of fan assisted grill?  I thought the idea of grilling to have something cremated on one side and anaemic on the other? :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Yeah, I've left it in Park for now...  It'd be so much easier if it had a D as well! :laugh:

4 o clock isn't clean mode btw...it's 'defrost'...  As if you can't just leave something on the side to defrost. :unsure:

Also, what's the point of fan assisted grill?  I thought the idea of grilling to have something cremated on one side and anaemic on the other? :biggrin:

Does it have an S position for extra fast cooking?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

Does it have an S position for extra fast cooking?

Oh, I thought S was snow...now the snowflake icon makes more sense! :wink:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Oh, I thought S was snow...now the snowflake icon makes more sense! :wink:

And I thought you were the snowflake. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

Thought I'd try and get the cooker hood extractor working since new oven was fitted...  It was definitely a mistake looking inside it! :shocking:

Question is, do I need to buy a genuine filter for it, or will the cheap 'cut-to-size' versions do the job just as well? 

It also has a carbon filter which is also thick with grease and smells horrific, but I can find plenty of those for around a tenner so that's easy enough.

I got in the car yesterday afternoon and just as I was about to put the key fob down noticed it was covered in bird *****. So I'm thinking how is that possible, then I notice my hand is covered in it too, and on getting out of the car I discover that there's a fresh one all over the drivers door handle :puke:

I guess it was soft and body temperature so I never even felt it. Fortunately I didn't touch anything inside the car but I can tell you there were a few choice expletives on the TimST2 driveway, so apologies to all my neighbours :shy: 

• Sad 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club