Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

I'm sure you could use one of those electric carving knives to get through an uncut loaf! :biggrin: 

chainsaw-2015058_1280.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Guy Heaton said:

I don't like the fact that my rear shocks are leaking on a two year old car that's only done 9k.  Yes they will be sorted under warranty but that's still bad.  I've never taken it on track or off road or anything.

FixedAcidicChihuahua-max-1mb.gif.9fd4b6a263dd4f915ceea329e26474d5.gif

• Haha 1

Traffic

Any Range Rover 😂

Diesel 😂

COVID

Tailgaters

Kids who think they're F1 drivers in their 1.2 Corsa in McDonald's car park 😂

Stone Chips

Potholes

4 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Any 'fresh' food is going off from the moment it's been prepared of course.  Just depends how 'off' it is by the time you eat it, and the strength of each individuals immune system, as to whether it'll make you ill I guess. :unsure: 

My immune and gut system is pretty robust regarding any food / rotten or not. Lol 

• Haha 2

Women with false eyelashes, and rubber Mick Jagger lips, and eyebrows that look like moustaches  TOWIE wannabe's

All seem to have the same obnoxious personality

Spending all morning filling in online forms and various identity forms for Estate agents and Solicitors.

I don't like the fact that my younger brother tested Positive for Covid yesterday 😞, so we are now all self isolating. He just has a bit of a cough so hopefully his symptoms do not get any worse.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Matthew McGuinness said:

I don't like the fact that my younger brother tested Positive for Covid yesterday 😞, so we are now all self isolating. He just has a bit of a cough so hopefully his symptoms do not get any worse.

Hope he recovers soon mate, 

Our sons friend in his class;

Her mother got it from giving one of there neighbours a lift home in there car one of the days of terrential downpour, 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 2:36 PM, Wino said:

Spending all morning filling in online forms and various identity forms for Estate agents and Solicitors.

Are you buying or selling mate

2 minutes ago, BigLen said:

Hope he recovers soon mate, 

Our sons friend in his class;

Her mother got it from giving one of there neighbours a lift home in there car one of the days of terrential downpour, 

Thanks mate 👍, and I think that shows how easy it is to spread.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2021 at 10:41 PM, Chainsawcharlie said:

Women with false eyelashes, and rubber Mick Jagger lips, and eyebrows that look like moustaches  TOWIE wannabe's

All seem to have the same obnoxious personality

Lol today I had a student nurse say how long my eye lashes are 😂. Then the second one noticing it. 

• Haha 2

Sadly witnessed a car crash today. Some young kid in his 5 series rear ended an old man in his VW tourag. 

The kid physically assaulted him.

I decided to tell the older guy to stop the car further down the road so I can exchange information. His daughter messaged me saying how thankful she is I gave my information.

Will send him the dashcam footage I have.

@Stoney871 how should I go about this incident? Should I report it on the met police website? His daughter said she will contact RAC for the insurance part of it to make a claim.

Screenshot_20210605-005520~2.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BigLen said:

Are you buying or selling mate

Both. But might not happen if the house we are looking at gets sold prior to ours 🙄

The house we are looking at had already sold but the mortgage was revoked due to Covid so it's back on the market.

We managed to get a viewing on Tuesday and ours has gone on the market today and have 8 viewings booked in for Sunday that the Estate agent are doing. Thankfully I'm at work.

1 minute ago, Chainsawcharlie said:

E-scooters

prepare for many injured pedestrians and scratched cars!

hate them 

Selfish inconsiderate so n so's who are complaining about having to cut short their holiday in Portugal during a worldwide Pandemic......

This one in particular ......

One woman who flew into Gatwick Airport last night after cutting short her holiday says: 

"I was part of a big group, there were 60 of us out there for a wedding... everyone's found it quite difficult."

She said it had been stressful booking new flights with just a few days' notice, adding: "It's a massive inconvenience.......🙄

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Wino said:

Selfish inconsiderate so n so's who are complaining about having to cut short their holiday in Portugal during a worldwide Pandemic......

One woman who flew into Gatwick Airport last night after cutting short her holiday says: 

"I was part of a big group, there were 60 of us out there for a wedding... everyone's found it quite difficult."

She said it had been stressful booking new flights with just a few days' notice, adding: "It's a massive inconvenience.......🙄

The worst part is they're allowed back without quarantine before a deadline!  As if Covid is going to wait until that deadline comes in. 🤦‍♂️ 

Did have a chuckle at the thick people on the radio news this morning.  Saying they didn't realise things could change so quickly when they booked.  Where have they been for the last 18 months!? :laugh: 

And another asking what was the point of having the jabs if they can't go on holiday... :lol: 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Wino said:

Couldn't agree more mate, Selfish Inconsiderate Idiots is how I would describe them.

Too many idiots like them blaming the government, but it ain't rocket science and its no more than common sense.

Travel is what helps this virus spread, anyone booking a holiday must surely be prepared for cancellations, and in any case what kind of holiday are you going to have during a pandemic, short staffed hotels/restaurants, restaurants and bars with limited supplies because owners won't want to enter into supply contracts  with all the uncertainty, wearing masks in the hot weather, long delays at airports......phew...you would need a holiday to get over all of that!!

7 hours ago, Chainsawcharlie said:

Couldn't agree more mate, Selfish Inconsiderate Idiots is how I would describe them.

Too many idiots like them blaming the government, but it ain't rocket science and its no more than common sense.

Travel is what helps this virus spread, anyone booking a holiday must surely be prepared for cancellations, and in any case what kind of holiday are you going to have during a pandemic, short staffed hotels/restaurants, restaurants and bars with limited supplies because owners won't want to enter into supply contracts  with all the uncertainty, wearing masks in the hot weather, long delays at airports......phew...you would need a holiday to get over all of that!!

Yes 100% and i would say a stronger word but it would be removed, holiday what's one of them.

Just not worth the risk to others and yourself.

Got to say i have seen a few in shops again with no mask,they have one but walk in then put it round their neck.

One of my relatives is livid because unable to obtain cheaper cigarettes...on holiday.

A great opportunity to give up,a kind of something positive that could be had from such an awful sitiuation.

The gift of opportunity.

Marty

5 hours ago, jace1969 said:

Yes 100% and i would say a stronger word but it would be removed, holiday what's one of them.

Just not worth the risk to others and yourself.

Got to say i have seen a few in shops again with no mask,they have one but walk in then put it round their neck.

Well said mate 😉

4 hours ago, Marty... said:

One of my relatives is livid because unable to obtain cheaper cigarettes...on holiday.

A great opportunity to give up,a kind of something positive that could be had from such an awful sitiuation.

The gift of opportunity.

Marty

Absolutely Martyr, great opportunity 

Recieving an email first thing this morning that the property we were after has now soared beyond our reach ☹️

• Sad 1

Just now, Wino said:

Recieving an email first thing this morning that the property we were after has now soared beyond our reach ☹️

Is that based on a webuyanyhouse valuation? :whistling:

Seriously though, that's a real shame.  Are there any others you were considering?

2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Is that based on a webuyanyhouse valuation? :whistling:

Seriously though, that's a real shame.  Are there any others you were considering?

Lol

It seems the property market atm is going nuts.

We had 9 viewings ( VIP) that are all ready to move in other words first time buyers with mortgages in place and ready to go.

Out of those 9 viewings we had four offers from the asking price to 15k above ........

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club