Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boring Ford Fiesta Zetec S

ldraper14

Need help I have a Ford Fiesta zetec s 2009 non turbo, I have had it about a year and I'm now getting bored of it just wondering if you guys can come up with some ideas how to make it more exciting performance and look wise, up to now I have upgraded the bulbs, wind deflectors, front Asian grill and windows tinted. Any ideas would be appreciated. Pics below

post-60959-143111439798_thumb.jpgpost-60959-143111441368_thumb.jpgpost-60959-143111442645_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

You posted the same message 6 times.

Tidied up for you.

Trade it in for a ST.

No side skirts on your Zetec S?

i read that number plate as murphy. you should get murphy a new set of wheels. and maybe give yours to me...

No side skirts on your Zetec S?

I've seen a few fiestas labelled a ZSs that are without the skirts. Always seemed strange.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Apart from new wheels I'd say trade up.

I thought it was weird a zs without side skirts when I first got it. I reckon I'm just going to have to grin and bare it for a while until I can afford a ST

• Like 1

Exhaust, cone filter, bluefin remap, lightweight alloys, strut brace etc... will make it a bit more exciting. Some of the mods you can do you can transfer to a st if you get one in the future

A Bluefin would only add about 10hp on a NA petrol engine so not a lot of return for a fair chunk of money.

I looked at getting remapped but for the money I weren't getting enough gains out of it think I would rather just save the money and get myself an ST.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club