Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Headlight problem.

Glenosaint

Morning peeps my 10 plate now needs a new headlight....but was wondering why do they suddenly seem to adjust themselves and are way out of alignment.

I had new bulbs fitted recently and all was fine...even checked them against a wall...then one headlight went pear shaped and I can't adjust low enough as it's gone down as far as it can...hence needing a new headlight...any reason why this has happened.....everything is where it should be ....cheers Glen.

it may be the beam pattern of the bulb and not the headlight

I was in a similar position a while back due to irrepairable damage. The one I plumped for was off eBay just like this one now currently advertised.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Headlamp-Headlight-Left-N-S-Passenger-Side-Black-Bezel-Ford-Focus-MK2-2004-On-/331701274478?hash=item4d3aefc76e

It's not a Ford part, so not an exact match. Some parts inside the assembly are a slightly different shape and/or colour, but you need to be really fussy to spot the difference once it is installed. It's considerably more than one from a scrap yard, but less than from over a Ford counter. You pays your money and takes your choice.

ScaniaPBman.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, artscot79 said:

it may be the beam pattern of the bulb and not the headlight

I had both bulbs recently changed for upgrades....nearside is fine...offside is way out...but was ok when 1st changed....cheers for the reply tho...😉

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club