Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Red Edition

Quite like that mate, how easy was it to do? I purchased some fly eye about 4 months ago but never got round to actually using it [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite like that mate, how easy was it to do? I purchased some fly eye about 4 months ago but never got round to actually using it [emoji23]

6/10 difficulty id say! Just keep using heat and stretching and then using the provided tool to push down! Recommend taking the lights off the car tho.

Quite like that mate, how easy was it to do? I purchased some fly eye about 4 months ago but never got round to actually using it [emoji23]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6/10 difficulty id say! Just keep using heat and stretching and then using the provided tool to push down! Recommend taking the lights off the car tho.

Never got a tool with it? What tool was it?

Quite like that mate, how easy was it to do? I purchased some fly eye about 4 months ago but never got round to actually using it [emoji23]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6/10 difficulty id say! Just keep using heat and stretching and then using the provided tool to push down! Recommend taking the lights off the car tho.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never got a tool with it? What tool was it?

Like a wee card with a fabric pressing part

Hi all.

So I will be ordering my headlight brows at the end of this week and then the splitter for the front! Should look good. I think Im going to avoid fly eyeing the headlights and just stick with the back ones. 

Looking good so far mate! What else do you have planned? Also where did you order your brows from? As when I ordered mine from trc it took 6 weeks to receive them, just a heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Man, I want your LED rear lights... looking good!

Looking good so far mate! What else do you have planned? Also where did you order your brows from? As when I ordered mine from trc it took 6 weeks to receive them, just a heads up!

I want to do some mountune stuff but depends on insurance costs. And I plan to get them from there, thats a serious wait. Might look elsewhere. Cheers buddy

6 Weeks? Wow. Mine took 2 weeks for the browns and 2 weeks for the splitter!

I did remember hearing they can take a while to be delivered but that was a couple of years ago and think they're a lot more efficient now.

Yeah, ordered in enough time to receive by Christmas but didn't come till new year! I've heard mixed things about the delivery as some people get them 1-2 weeks so it's just the luck of the draw, but there products are great

Looking good so far mate! What else do you have planned? Also where did you order your brows from? As when I ordered mine from trc it took 6 weeks to receive them, just a heads up! Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I want to do some mountune stuff but depends on insurance costs. And I plan to get them from there, thats a serious wait. Might look elsewhere. Cheers buddy

I have quick a lot of the Mountune stuff! I have everything bar the sports cat for the Mr230 kit and then pretty much everything else they sell haha!

5 minutes ago, Will-MK7 said:

I have quick a lot of the Mountune stuff! I have everything bar the sports cat for the Mr230 kit and then pretty much everything else they sell haha!

So i can see mate! Its alot of money to put into car 

So i can see mate! Its alot of money to put into car 

You pay for the quality though mate so I believe it's worth it, buy cheap you'll buy twice

So i got my private reg. Its my birthday month, the day. Then my initials. So its really really good and personal to me!! Cant wait to get it on

Somehow I seem to miss these build threads lol!  Looks really good Fraser! :smile: 

11 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Somehow I seem to miss these build threads lol!  Looks really good Fraser! :smile: 

Cheers mate! Got 2 more exterior things to do then ill be near completion!

3 hours ago, fraserrg said:

Cheers mate! Got 2 more exterior things to do then ill be near completion!

The temptation to carry on tinkering will be very hard to resist...

Just now, Dan P said:

I can only do so much, my cars on finance

My car is on finance but I own it at the end of it. Hence why I'm going stage 2 and it'll practically be track ready this time next year...

As long as you can revert back to factory Ford don't care. Some mods they actually feel adds to the value/resale possibilities

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

1 minute ago, GingerFlame said:

My car is on finance but I own it at the end of it. Hence why I'm going stage 2 and it'll practically be track ready this time next year...

As long as you can revert back to factory Ford don't care. Some mods they actually feel adds to the value/resale possibilities

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

Hmm yeah you have a point, but also its insurance for me. Dont want to be paying a bomb

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club