Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluefin what one is needed mk3.5

acake

Hi bit of a stupid question  about the super-chips bluefin and what  one i need.

My last few cars have all ways had stand alone ecus with custom remaps so it was easy to get sorted.Now with looking  at the bluefin system i am at a lose to what i need dont want to pick up the wrong one.

i have  the following 1.5L Duratorq-TDCi (88kW/120PS) mk3.5 2014 . If i go to the super-chips site and do  the menus to pick out my car. There is no option for this engine type  apart from one 1.5 with  power-shift.I don't have the power shift box.I have sent them a email but have had nothing back been few weeks now:(.

Saw a post that directed me to the demon tweeks site and they list this Bluefin Tuning Handset Mk3 2014 1.5 TDCi [120] 

so the stupid question is as i have probably answered  it myself   is the above one what i need?.

And is it worth it  for the money ?

thanks in advance and sorry for stupid  question :)Insert other media

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club