Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Putting together a new Kit - what do you guys use?

Tomson

Recently decided to get myself a proper kit going. I went out to the shed to pull out everything that I've bought and found some stuff that I didn't even know I had!

A friend of mine sent me a link to PolishedBliss and the stuff on there looks the business! definitely interested in starting to use the AutoFinesse stuff!

What stuff do you guys tend to use on yours? - looking for any tips of advice to help me provide a better clean

So far, my new kit consists of:

• AutoBrite Magifoam Lance and Pre-Wash Foam (Sodium Hydroxide)
  • Valetpro PH Neutral snow foam
  • Bilberry Wheel Cleaner
  • CIF ActiFiz all purpose cleaner (works wonders on the interior plastics, especially around the sills and kick points in the footwells)
  • AutoFinesse Satin Tyre Gel dressing
  • PoorBoys Natural Look dashboard dressing
  • Rain-X Anti Fog
  • VAX 6131T Wash n Vax 1300w Hoover (Stuck the FocusOwnersClub sticker on there, today)

Will be looking at sourcing some AutoSmart Tardis and some Bilberry Dragon's Breath (Fallout Remover), too - with a nice suitable hold all to store it in! - any suggestions would be great!

Photo 13-11-2016, 17 33 29.jpg

Photo 13-11-2016, 16 30 15.jpg

PolishedBliss is great, I order a lot from them and with free delivery its perfect!

Auto Finesse is great but some products are expensive for what they are..e.g.

Iron Out 500ml is around £10 and I get KKD Ferrum (still a fallout remover) 1litre for around £11 and the results are the exact same.

• 1 month later...

i've gone the other way and had a good clear out of my car cleaning products this crimbo , now left with just a bottle of AG aqua wax for a quick post wash detail , an excellent product i swear by.

finally used up the last of a bottle of sealant on my wheels yesterday , but decided i am going back to a proper wax next year , the depth of shine on a black car is so much better with a wax compared to a sealant even if it doesnt last as long.

:-D

• Like 1

I like poor boys stuff, not too dear and works well in my opinion.

The wash and wax is good, plus I have black hole and natty blue, on my impact blue focus it looks great.

Also used infinity wax dark which is a bit dearer but very good and can also recommend infinity wax rapid detailer. Look for deals, they did half price on Black Friday.

I have recently come across a site called road users direct, which has some good prices on a lot of product including Poor Boys, AG, AF, Mother's and others, plus free delivery on £20+ orders. Not used them yet but will try them when I need some more supplies.

Worth checking out sample sites too if you want to try something new.

There is loads of stuff out there and the sky's the limit with prices. I will just keep trying new stuff as and when I need, otherwise will end up drowning it wax.

My Christmas valeting haul...

Photo 23-11-2016, 22 21 08.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club