Danny Fusion

Modified Fusion

Induction kit...

Induction%20Kit.jpg

LED%20front%20fogs.jpg

I was browsing the web, came across these in Honkers for $12.  They're for a Focus, but nipped outside and popped the cover off the Fusion and the mountings looked identical.  Ordered them, they took barely two weeks to arrive, and they look and work a treat.  One of the nice things I'm finding about Fusion modifying is that while there's precious little out there for the Fusion itself there are huge swathes of parts for other fords that bolt right on.

Hi Folks,

Am I to understand that clear Headlamp/Indicator units can be fitted to a Fusion with amber front indicators?

Yes indeed.  Mine is the facelift which originally had the amber indicators, but I swapped them out for a pre facelift set.  Its a direct swap, very easy, and the only other change required is the addition of orange indicator bulbs, or Silvatecs in my case.

19 hours ago, Jethro_Tull said:

Yes indeed.  Mine is the facelift which originally had the amber indicators, but I swapped them out for a pre facelift set.  Its a direct swap, very easy, and the only other change required is the addition of orange indicator bulbs, or Silvatecs in my case.

Many thanks Sir, I think the amber lenses spoil the look of the car's face so I will be investing in a set of clear units. 😀

Fitted the Mk1 headlight units with Silvatec indicator bulbs. Very pleased with the result.

Also replaced the feeble sidelight push fit bulbs with Samsung LED units......Brilliant improvement - 50 times brighter with pure white light and only £8.59 a pair.

Going to fit the same LED bulb in the boot as well , the present light makes it darker when it comes on!

DSCF1610.JPG

DSCF1612.JPG