Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A few KA MK2 questions

0mgJohn

I have a few questions about some changes I want to make to my KA :)

1. Is autobulbsdirect.co.uk correct in saying that the rear registration plate lights and interior light are both the same as the front sidelights (501/w5w)
  2. How hard are the front sidelights to replace? I can't seem to be able to reach around the back of them, will I need to (partly) remove the headlight clusters to get at them?
  3. Has anyone wired up the fog lights on their KA before? My model didn't come with them, but a previous owner replaced the bumper with one that came with the fog light compartment and bulbs fitted. I'm thinking about wiring them up and then putting a button on the dashboard to activate them.

Thanks!

1. Is autobulbsdirect.co.uk correct in saying that the rear registration plate lights and interior light are both the same as the front sidelights (501/w5w)  Answer  yes as there same as puma, you can enter reg on Halfords just to confirm
  2. How hard are the front sidelights to replace? I can't seem to be able to reach around the back of them, will I need to (partly) remove the headlight clusters to get at them?  answer normaly 2 3 bolts and you'll bee able to pull headlight out and change sidelight bulbs
  3. Has anyone wired up the fog lights on their KA before? My model didn't come with them, but a previous owner replaced the bumper with one that came with the fog light compartment and bulbs fitted. I'm thinking about wiring them up and then putting a button on the dashboard to activate them. answer yes you can, the wiring should hopefully be in place, if isnt pick up a wiring loom from scrap yard and also take the button
  • Like 1

On 11/04/2017 at 5:21 PM, marco.da.man said:
  1. Is autobulbsdirect.co.uk correct in saying that the rear registration plate lights and interior light are both the same as the front sidelights (501/w5w)  Answer  yes as there same as puma, you can enter reg on halfords just to confirm
  2. How hard are the front sidelights to replace? I can't seem to be able to reach around the back of them, will I need to (partly) remove the headlight clusters to get at them?  answer normaly 2 3 bolts and you'll bee able to pull headlight out and change sidelight bulbs
  3. Has anyone wired up the fog lights on their KA before? My model didn't come with them, but a previous owner replaced the bumper with one that came with the fog light compartment and bulbs fitted. I'm thinking about wiring them up and then putting a button on the dashboard to activate them. answer yes you can, the wiring should hopefully be in place, if isnt pick up a wiring loom from scrap yard and also take the button

nice one for that mate, cheers

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club