Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shell Diesel Super dooper V power - any good?

welshie_miles

To be honest, in over 20 years of motoring I've never had any fuel tank/filter related problems with any car I've had.

indeed, it's possible that the crap in the botton of the tank is a myth

Even so, I still rekon that with exactly the same fuel at two stations, at the new one it'll come back out again better than at the 40 year old one...

indeed, it's possible that the crap in the botton of the tank is a myth

Even so, I still rekon that with exactly the same fuel at two stations, at the new one it'll come back out again better than at the 40 year old one...

just 'cos it's 40 years old doesn't mean it's knackered. ;)

For petrol from various sources )I think 5th gear on TV did one). Small engine cars tuned for economey rathert than speed saw no real difference. However performance cars did much better on both Shell and BP premium fuels Diesel would probably broadley follow the same rules. I won't use Shell as I am old enough to remember the Formulea Shell from the 1980s it's additives had an adverse effect on some engines from a number of manufacturers including Ford and Vauxhall. Just makes me wonder what the long term inpact of all this engine cleaning will be.

For petrol from various sources )I think 5th gear on TV did one). Small engine cars tuned for economey rathert than speed saw no real difference. However performance cars did much better on both shell and BP premium fuels Diesel would probably broadley follow the same rules. I won't use Shell as I am old enough to remember the Formulea shell from the 1980s it's additives had an adverse effect on some engines from a number of manufacturers including Ford and Vauxhall. Just makes me wonder what the long term inpact of all this engine cleaning will be.

I bet you don't wear nappies now cos they used to give you a rash. ;)

i guess Ferrari know a thing or two about engines and they helped Shell develop V-Power, so that;s a good enough recommendation for me ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club