Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adams focus build thread

zetec Adam

Not the best but will do for now was something to do if nothing else 

20170806_175945.jpg

20170806_183930.jpg

401377320419 found it cheers pal check this item may ring and get more info tomoz 

27 minutes ago, Damien said:

401377320419 found it cheers pal check this item may ring and get more info tomoz 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zetec Adam said:

4 minutes ago, zetec Adam said:

Sounds mint

Sounds like you've got some awesome plans in the pipeline! Do you have a thread too that I can follow? [emoji102][emoji361]

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

I don't yet, at the moment I've only done changes to it using Forscan and I've debadged it and removed the front number plate holder. I'm trying to decide what to do first now, I can either do some styling mods or get a stage1 remap - gives me 200ps and 290Nm of torque. SWMBO will only let me do one thing at the moment [emoji25][emoji25]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, zetec Adam said:

20170806_192131.jpg

20170806_200042.jpg

looks a tidy job fella must take mine out to finish it

• Like 1

I don't yet, at the moment I've only done changes to it using Forscan and I've debadged it and removed the front number plate holder. I'm trying to decide what to do first now, I can either do some styling mods or get a stage1 remap - gives me 200ps and 290Nm of torque. SWMBO will only let me do one thing at the moment [emoji25][emoji25]

Always good to start off simple I suppose. Don't know too much about remaps, my car performs well enough for my short commutes to work or family etc. Start with what you'll appreciate the most I suppose [emoji4]

Start up a thread if you're up for it. Will he interested to see what you get up to!

P.S Just Googled SWMBO and I'm cracking up silently to myself here! Can DWMBO also be a thing as my dad's always on my case about my money:car mod ratio! [emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

• Like 1

Haha, you can see if it catches on. All these things have to start somewhere so why not here. Get it trending on Twitter #DWMBO

That's actually a good piece of advice "start with what you'll appreciate the most". Still not sure of the answer to that one though. I do like a bit of power, then again I like to look good [emoji23] I guess I could do both but that would involve some deviousness. Do the bluefin and don't tell the wife and hope she doesn't look at the bank statement, she won't notice the power difference as I try not to let her drive it. Then do the styling that she has already agreed to. Hmmm decisions decisions lol

• Like 1

#DWMBO [emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]

Haha got yourself a bit of a dilemma there then haven't you!? Very sneaky Jonro! Good luck however you decide to start [emoji12]

• Like 1

I tell you what this custom sub enclosure is heavier than I thort it would be 28kg ! 

20170808_174538.jpg

In the words of jim carrey LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIKE A GLOOOOVE 

20170808_180935.jpg

20170808_180943.jpg

20170808_180925.jpg

That looks very sexy 😜

What sub are you putting in there mate? 👍

• Like 1

Nice little mods, liking the sub enclosure

• Like 1

Its going to be full Kenwood 10 inch 1300 watt and building a little stand for kenwood amp also kenwood double din when can squeeze some money for it was looking at alpine double din but to expensive top end one's talking over a grand almost fell over 

Love doing stuff like this carnt wait to get stuck in 

Get off my thread tongue.png
Hope you're not talking to me Adam!?

Oh, you'll see when the time comes

• Like 1

Ford fair next year be there or be square unless you wana go get a parmo with me hahaha

LOL, he have just missed it. That is literally in a whole 12 months time [emoji23][emoji23] And no parmos thanks!

I know you said when the time comes thort that would be a good time to get your own back just do me a favour and leave your big nails at home :surrender::laughing:

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club