Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adams focus build thread

zetec Adam

What amp you got planned to drive that 1300W 10" sub Adam? I'm assuming since it can handle such power that the speaker cone is very stiff.
I hope you're gonna use the right power cable from your battery and I suggest you get a power cap too.
Personally I think you've got the wrong speaker But it's your choice (1300W sub in a focus really over powering that you'll need to change your door Speakers to high power capability and have a 300W + amp to drive them and for feck sake don't forget to sound deaden the cars panels coz all you'll hear is buz buz buz not thud thud thud)
Have fun building the system and mor so enjoy it when it's done.

500 watt and who says I wasn't changing door speakers 

Could go less watts we will see what happens ran out of money for now anyway 

And this is not the first time I've done it LMAO 

Sounds like you know what you're doing Adam. Enjoy the the rest of the build! [emoji5]

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

Well this the 3rd one I've done all privous were less wats so thort ide do a more powerful build other wise if 200 - 300 watt build I wudnt bother buying double din ide just keep my money and get a rca converter ofcorse will take me longer doing in this way cos it's not cheep but will be worth it when done 

• Like 1

I also forgot to say the so called 1300watt sub is actually 300rms they just say that it's 1300watts but will only hit that for a second or two of has enuf power from amp so in reality it's 300w rms with 500watt amp with gain turned down so amp should keep cool and sub will not be over or underpowered that's the plan anyway then obv door Speakers and double din sooo piece by piece it will come together then I will have a fun weekend putting all in or an annoying one time will tell 

• Like 1

Mdf and carpet to make a custom amp mount and all convoluted cable and what not to make it look more factory wireing 

On 08/08/2017 at 6:17 PM, zetec Adam said:

In the words of jim carrey LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIKE A GLOOOOVE 

20170808_180935.jpg

20170808_180943.jpg

20170808_180925.jpg

Empty box just like your brain 😂😂😂😂 sorry pal couldn't resist haven't been on for few days missed me lol

• Like 1

Your head will be in that box if your not careful haha were have you been 

• Like 1

😂😂😂😂😂😂👍 I deserved that lol, been busy busy pal you ok

• Like 1

Yeah busy too got to do this daft timeing belt tomorow so armed myself with a Halfords advanced a jack and a block of wood LMAO 

• Like 1

😱🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 I can see something going wrong 

Ahhh be fine me n my mate done his n was fine so see how it goes well there is only 2 ways it can go haha

Yeh your wise to change it now, you doing pump too mate 

Someone told me to do the wet belt too,dunno why??? How long would it take you to do it? I not sure to tackle mine or pay the price get done lol

Take me on my own a day hopefully if i crack on with it its a bit of a faf on taking all parts off to get at it then the belt and obvusly counting teath and keep marks the same don't let anything move then put all back together but I'm 23 so if I can do it you can do it lol depends how much it cost at garage I try do everything my self save money and learn 

I will be checking it 10 times or more before I start it mind then look away and turn the key hahaha

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club