Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buying this car, please tell me about it?

James Wason

Hi there, im completely new to this forum. Im 19 yrs old and picking up my first car next week. Just looking for general advice on the car and any useful information/random comments at all really. Pros and cons or something like that. It's a Fiesta Style 3d 1.25 (2005). with 50k miles on it. Thanks

The Mk6 Fiesta is a decent car tbh. :smile: 

Style trim is basic, as a first car it may not matter.  The 1.25 engine is the smallest available in the Mk6, it's certainly not quick, and it's not really any more efficient than a 1.4 petrol, but the insurance should be cheaper which I guess is your biggest concern atm.  There aren't any major reliability issues with them.  

The tilt handles on 3 door seats are constantly breaking, so check they are both working when you go to view the car.  Make sure it's got decent service history and a long MOT without a load of MOT advisories.  Not really sure what else to say unless there's anything specific you were wondering about.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club