Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6 seat upgrade

m1tch

Hi all,

My mk6 1.4tdci Fiesta is still happily running and has just passed 143k miles, although the stock seats are ok, I am looking at changing them for something slightly more comfortable as this is my daily drive.

Can anyone confirm if the ST seats are a direct bolt in etc? Or indeed if there are any other options out there, basically looking for something slightly more supportive - mainly lumber adjust-ability etc.

@TangoDaz installed ST seats in his son's mk6 fiesta. I don't know about the seat adjustments as I only know how to adjust the distance of the seat to the steering wheel. The zetec s has the exact same seats as the ST however don't have the ST embroidered on the seats. His a picture of my zetec s seats. I'd recommend part leather as you know how leather takes in a lot of heat and cold. 

DSC_0083.JPG

Thanks for that, I would only want to go part leather of cloth, had a car with full leather before which was ok due to the aircon and heated seats but really don't see the appeal.

Good to know that the Zetec S has the same seats but without the badge - mines a 1.4 TDCi so not exactly an ST! How comfortable are you finding them?

1 hour ago, m1tch said:

Thanks for that, I would only want to go part leather of cloth, had a car with full leather before which was ok due to the aircon and heated seats but really don't see the appeal.

Good to know that the Zetec S has the same seats but without the badge - mines a 1.4 TDCi so not exactly an ST! How comfortable are you finding them?

1 hour ago, m1tch said:

When I bought my zetec s the seats did feel more comfy compared to the full cloth seats in my previous car. I'm not a wide person so can't tell about the side bolsters and if they hug you in. I have seen some zetec s come with full cloth seats but part leather look a little better. You can get full leather but the middle bits tend to wear more and if your a little OCD like me might not like that. 

Sorry for the late reply simply isolate battery ( pretensioner's) then undo loom to seat then undo fixing and remove seats 

the rears you have to undo the seat from bracket ( you can see fixings from boot) for the upright part of seat and the seat cushions are held in place by bolts underneath seat in footwell. 

Hope this helps

IMG_1842.JPG

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club