Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Audio confusion

gloy

Im am confused about my ford 600cd player  on the front panel is says  6000cd , RDS, Eon, cd multichanger compatable . fillowed by a small telephone icon. (cant think what the telephone icon is all about)

On the rear of the unit we find the green connection for the multichanger ( I assume )  but there is no aux button on the front of the unit to switch input sources.  I am wondering seeing that there is no aux button on the front , is it  that the rear connection is unused  or is there something I missing like a menu option that appears on connection of the connection lead .

I also notice that there is a bank of pins that have no connections to them in the between the power, ilumination, & speaker connections , this car has only two front Speakers , could the other set of connections be for rear Speakers or a line level output for an amp.  I cant seem to find a wireing diagram for this particular unit, perhaps somebody may have a copy that they could forward on to me .

any advice welcome , tanks in advance.

gloy

The radio will have the CDDC button instead of the AUX as a CDDC radio will not accept an aux input (unless you fit an interface box that converts aux into a cddc signal).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Also the blank area in the connectors is where an aux cable would plug in.
The phone logo is there because the radio will work with an oem bluetooth module if installed (seperate location to the radio).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club