Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Forum Meet - 3/5/2010

Mark M.K

All good Gaz - technically you're right, however - Fiesta is the most commonly visited forum and we've only ever had Fiesta attendees at meets so far. B)

Yay I won't be the only young 'en there (no offence intended to anyone! :P )

:P

I take great offense to this... <_< :P

All good Gaz - technically you're right, however - Fiesta is the most commonly visited forum and we've only ever had Fiesta attendees at meets so far. B)

I'll be the first Focus then! Woop. :lol:

:P

I take great offense to this... <_< :P

*hug* Will a slice of cake make up for it?

EXCUSE ME - but most of those on the last meet were under 30, we're not exactly old.

<dons slippers, slips the Stannah into overdrive, adjusts his blanket, stirs his cocoa and is gone...>

I wish I hadn't have said anything now... But I need to convince myself I'm young ;)

My housemate (who turned 20 on paddy's day) calls me old because I'm a year older than her, I sit on the edge of the bath when I brush my teeth, I have a bad back, I wear a fuzz dressing gown and slippers and I sleep most of the day...

i will look at going this... only problem is if i did i would have too make a few days of it, 2 hours 45 google maps reckons it take me get there :P

i will look at going this... only problem is if i did i would have too make a few days of it, 2 hours 45 google maps reckons it take me get there :P

Any chance you could scale your avatar down? It's huge (scaled I know) but takes ages to load :/

2h 35mins google reckons down the M1 for me, where you from Nico. Im comming from leeds- if i do come, would like to, cant see why not. Might ask my friend along who has a nice mk6 Zetec S. Maybe try get Cal to come down too, be a nice convoy of at least 3/4 cars if we all came down. get some miles on my new car too :)

Have we got a plan for the day or is it just food and drink and the pub, should get some photos in, group shots and what not.

A photo session usually ensues! Mike's car is easily photoshopped out of any pictures ;)

aww no he should be the main piece!

Him and my car i mean...

I think im going to have to name my car, its licence plate starts YG10 ... Yugio =| wasnt my choice someone else mentioned it.

A photo session usually ensues! Mike's car is easily photoshopped out of any pictures ;)

My Focus will have to be cut out too. :lol:

I'll be able to make this one I think. Might have to work in the morning for a bit (the European markets tend to have different bank holidays to us, but not sure for that one), but otherwise, all good and just up the road in MK!

As long as I don't have to figure out all that H/V roundabout nonsense ...

looks like the 1st and 2nd are cleaning days then :lol:

count me in

looks like the 1st and 2nd are cleaning days then :lol:

count me in

1st I'm in work all day so I'll only have Sunday to get the car looking spotless. And then there's a problem of having the miracle of avoiding mud on the way to the motorway. The roads round here are terrible, cars are always getting mucky.

I have put the following people as a maybe for now.

Maffoo

skinz1890

Nico

Jason Tierney

This is because you are unsure about a number of different factors. I will happily move you over to confirmed once you know if you can make it.

If i have missed anybody out on the list, please let me know. We have 10 people so far! lets get this our biggest meet to date.

I will be contacting the pub to see if we can have an aera closed off but this wont happen untill im 100% on numbers.

If i have missed anybody out on the list, please let me know. We have 10 people so far! lets get this our biggest meet to date.

8 went last time. So we've already beaten that. :D

We've got a mixture of cars too this time by the looks of it. Got a ship load of Mk7s ( :rolleyes: lol), a Mk3 Fiesta, a Mk4 Fiesta, Mk1 Focus and a Mk2 Focus. B)

Well, i am going to Sainsbury's to try and sort out my holiday. My new supervisor is being pretty nice about it, i've said that the days i need off (only 5, including one bank holiday easter sunday that i won't get paid for even though the store is closed) because i've already purchased tickets. She's said that as long as no one else has booked it off i should be ok. For the bank holiday monday this might be harder but i will offer to cover anyone's evening shift as this is considered the most boring!

I shall try my bestest!!!!

Well, i am going to Sainsbury's to try and sort out my holiday. My new supervisor is being pretty nice about it, i've said that the days i need off (only 5, including one bank holiday easter sunday that i won't get paid for even though the store is closed) because i've already purchased tickets. She's said that as long as no one else has booked it off i should be ok. For the bank holiday monday this might be harder but i will offer to cover anyone's evening shift as this is considered the most boring!

I shall try my bestest!!!!

:D :D :D

Hopefully Luke!!!

I'm abandoning Waitrose tonight ( :o :o :o :o ) and shopping in sainsbury's because i'll already be there to see my manager ( who will NOT be happy with me )

Hopefully Luke!!!

I'm abandoning Waitrose tonight ( :o :o :o :o ) and shopping in sainsbury's because i'll already be there to see my manager ( who will NOT be happy with me )

Not shopping at Wait.. :o

Don't talk to me!!! :angry:

:lol:

Going to be a busy weekend before the meet. Working a lot so gotta find time to clean the car top to bottom.

Well, IF i can go, then Sunday will be the day i will clean the hoe!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club