Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Wind Deflectors

Marcr1

Got them. As you said Marcr1, the wind deflectors are quite tight fit, therefore I think I will have to leave the windows close for a few days in order to get the best result out of it.

I will post some pictures soon.

Cheers!

If the window strains as it goes up, a shot of sillicone spray or WD40 in the channels will help until the deflector beds in.

If the window strains as it goes up, a shot of sillicone spray or WD40 in the channels will help until the deflector beds in.

Yes, most likely I have to do that...

Anyway the deflectors look perfect!

Hi guys , i have just ordered a set direct from my ford dealer , just hope i can fit them ok , wont be with me til next friday though

Easy to fit, you just need to flex them a bit.

Hi guys

Fitted mine mid-week, look great and as the name implies, they cut down the wind blast entering the car.

Got them from my local Ford dealer.

RRP £41.00

£31.57 with Ford employee discount.

My 3dr Fiesta Mk6 has been wearing a pair of ClimAir for a week, and I've taken them off because they're not as good as I thought they'd be.

They do slot in well and I fitted them correctly, but my windows really struggled to fully close. You're supposed to close them and leave for 12hrs, but to fully close them you'll need two people, one to press the button and the other to force the glass up using hands. This might not be the case with every car.

They do reduce noise, but not as well as I'd hoped. I think they work best if the windows are open as far as the deflector overlaps, otherwise you still get the thumping sound in the back, but only at high speeds.

If the windows are touching any part of the deflector, I found they'll make an creaking sound whenever the chassis moves.

They look good, and they do reduce the noise but not as much as I wanted. It's good that you can leave the windows open on a hot day and not have to worry if it suddenly rains.

My Fiesta doesn't have aircon and I was hoping these would help make it cooler and reduce the noise, but the fans do a better job and make less noise.

Here are two photos of the Climair Sport deflectors ;)

dsc2643i.jpg

By ukko9 at 2012-06-03

dsc2645a.jpg

By ukko9 at 2012-06-03

Nice! You liking them? I've got the perfect weather here for them, piddling down with rain! Where's the sun gone??

Nice! You liking them? I've got the perfect weather here for them, piddling down with rain! Where's the sun gone??

I do like them, they fit very nice the car. I will have to review the deflectors after a few days...I guess I just have to wait for the rain :D

Fitted mine after collecting today , took me under 5 mins lol , just 1 question , the very front part at the bottom by the mirror , does the plastic sit ontop or behind the top of the door chrome part , mine is inside , but i am sure your pics show them sitting on the top of the door trim , i also fitted the whole deflector inside the window strip , therefore window glass actually contacts the plastic when closed , is this correct.

Mine do not say sport on them , just climair

If you're referring to the very bottom of the deflector, yes it sits on top of the rubber trim.

There's usually a clear anti wear patch stuck over the bottom so as not to damage the rubber.

The main unit sits fully into the window channel.

The closest bit to the mirror sits outside the car so to speak, hangs over the chrome bit.

Also you're saying it is touching the window? The window should sit side by side with the deflector. There is a lip on the wind deflector that sits in the channel, you'll know if its fitted right as it looks like the wind deflector is part of the car

If the bottom is pushed in too far it will get caught by the window when it is closed and cause damage.

I have had my Climair dark tint deflectors fitted for a few days now. Although I think they look good I have found a few issues.

There is now more rattle & vibration from the passenger side door from heavy bass when my stereo is on fairly loud, this is with the window fully closed.

When I have the driver's side window open to just below the level of the deflector then the deflector itself rattles a bit at high speed, this stops if I close or lower the window.

Also, from a practical point of view, I find that they impair my vision slightly when approaching roundabouts & I have to move my head to look under the deflector to see oncoming traffic from the right. Suppose I just have to get used to this.

Anyone else have these issues?

I will re-adjust them at the weekend to try & solve the rattling.

I definately agree with the vision - it takes a few days to get used to and it's also harder when you do drive throughs :P as for the rattle I don't get any of that - even at motorway speeds. Although I do get a squeak sometimes when I put the window up and it's cold

If it rattles it indicates it's not fitted properly. At the bottom where it meets the window seal is it sitting on top of, or inside of it?

If it rattles it indicates it's not fitted properly. At the bottom where it meets the window seal is it sitting on top of, or inside of it?

Definitely on top per the instructions. Both windows seem to close fully as well.

Nvm, I'll have a play with them this weekend.

These look sweet Marc! Someone suggested these to me 'cause I like having the window open but the noise does my head in, but I didn't like the idea - I always thought they were old man looking!! :unsure: But after seeing yours and Tato's pics I think they look great. I have a Mk 6 though so not sure if they will look as good but I am defo gonna look into it :D

These look sweet Marc! Someone suggested these to me 'cause I like having the window open but the noise does my head in, but I didn't like the idea - I always thought they were old man looking!! :unsure: But after seeing yours and Tato's pics I think they look great. I have a Mk 6 though so not sure if they will look as good but I am defo gonna look into it :D

aha thanks :D i was a bit weary of them before buying to. A few people said they were for oldies :P and like the massive ones you get on Shoguns. But i went with my gut and bought them, So glad I did! I'd defo say you should get them!! They look just as good on a mk6! I'd recommend them

IMG_5573.jpg

DSC06070.jpg

004-8.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

Not looking like these:

arb-roof-rack.jpg

Cheers Marc they look smart. Will probably struggle to fit them because I am a girl!

Cheers Marc they look smart. Will probably struggle to fit them because I am a girl!

No worries, it's really simple to fit them, there's just the little heart in your mouth moment when you have to bend them a bit, just kept thinking to myself they're not supposed to bend this much and imagined them snapping but they didn't :) all in the mind

Has anyone fitted these to a MK7 with folding mirrors ?. As the mirrors fold in quite close to the window frame and looks like it may come in contact with a deflector if fitted. ???

Was thinking of buying a set for the wife's car.

Has anyone fitted these to a MK7 with folding mirrors ?. As the mirrors fold in quite close to the window frame and looks like it may come in contact with a deflector if fitted. ???

Was thinking of buying a set for the wife's car.

I thought they may touch when folded but once fitted to my Titanium they're fine - plenty of room

I thought they may touch when folded but once fitted to my Titanium they're fine - plenty of room

Thanks mate. Was going to take one off my car and try it on the wife's car but mine have bedded in now and did'nt want to mess mine up. 😏