• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MichellefromEssex

• Nipz

• Gazjs

• DanGull

It was me who found them Michelle...not letting him take any credit! Hehe!

Was it? ok sorry then lol, thanks Poohbear x

did you order the steering wheel one too??

can you take photos before during and after fitting em all - pleaaaaase

years ago when I had my xr2 I brought lime green ones direct from Ford parts department, they were the same concept just stickers really, easy just peeled the back and stuck them on over the top of the original badge, lasted for ages I sold the car with them still intact. I didnt get steering wheel one only because having black and blue interior the blue badge goes better than white/chrome, I was tempted to go for the black/yellow but think the yellow will be different shade to the mountune yellow and that would look very naff.

Will take pics when we do it, probably wont get them till mid of the week what with the bank hol.

they are good can not wait to see the pics :) i think i may have to consider these for my car :)

Nice 1 Michelle, (& others Good Find..) :)

Lovin the Idea of Colour Matching Badges..

Can't wait to see the Results..

Michelle may your MK7 R.I.P!!! Is there anything left of the "original" MK7?!!!!

Looks very simple but i bet it will prove to be a great move.

Look forward to seeing the pics, may even consider them myself ...

Michelle may your MK7 R.I.P!!! Is there anything left of the "original" MK7?!!!!

mmm let me think - the seats are original - for now anyway :lol: oh and the wipers :P

Nice one Michelle, I already have these on mine :) Black/chrome front and back and black/pink steering wheel lol they are really good

Nice one Michelle, I already have these on mine :) Black/chrome front and back and black/pink steering wheel lol they are really good

Should have had pink/black on the front and back too!!!

Well mine came today and I put them on - easy to do, although they did worry me at first as they didnt seem very sticky, but once in place I went over with cloth about hundred times really pushing down hard, rear one fitted perfect straight away, front one being bigger looked a bit off centre so I had to remove and reapply, anyway drove to Mountune and back this afternoon and they still on the car lol, piccies to come at the weekend when rear windows are tinted (fingers crossed) x

Well mine came today and I put them on - easy to do, although they did worry me at first as they didnt seem very sticky, but once in place I went over with cloth about hundred times really pushing down hard, rear one fitted perfect straight away, front one being bigger looked a bit off centre so I had to remove and reapply, anyway drove to Mountune and back this afternoon and they still on the car lol, piccies to come at the weekend when rear windows are tinted (fingers crossed) x

excellent, are theese worth the price tag?

what model did you choose when you ordered them michelle as mk7 isnt an option, i fancy some carbon fibre ones i think, thanks for help

Just found the "new fiesta" option lol as you can tell im tired lol thanks anyways

Haha well I did think bout it but I dont want to go mad with to much pink just little hints so ppl know its a girls car lol I was the same didnt seem very sticky but once there on they stick really well!

what model did you choose when you ordered them michelle as mk7 isnt an option, i fancy some carbon fibre ones i think, thanks for help

You have to choose the option that says New Fiesta 08 :)

Im excited :D

Fingers Crossed!

Just thought id share a few pics, getting the Wheel centres next!

DSC00413.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00414-1.jpg

I really like then is a nice cheap touch :)

Very nice pink badge in the wheel!

What have you changed to the front and back? Sorry if im being stupid :)

Shes had black badges lol, but tbh where the ford original badge is really dark blue its hard to spot in a photo, love the centre badge, see me I would have just had to do the pink/black on the outside too, but then I can be very attention seeking lol.

Theese look brilliant, especially the pink on the steering wheel.

Off to get myself some red ones :D

Hey All..

Just wondered if anyone else had any other pics of these Gel badge Overlays fitted.?

It's hard to make a Great Looking Car :D Look slightly Better but I reckon these would Definitely help.!

Thinking about getting the Black/Chrome or the Silver/Black.. and maybe also change the Wheel Centres.

Any Opinions or Pics..? Many Thanks.

Hey All..

Just wondered if anyone else had any other pics of these Gel Badge Overlays fitted.?

It's hard to make a Great Looking Car :D Look slightly Better but I reckon these would Definitely help.!

Thinking about getting the Black/Chrome or the Silver/Black.. and maybe also change the Wheel Centres.

Any Opinions or Pics..? Many Thanks.

are these permanet like glues? or can you change them if you want ie when you sell the car? wanna know if i can peel them off if i wanna change back to normal badges

Yeah I recon they would come off, probably need a little help with a steamer for example, I must post some pics as I promised, just that I was waiting for my window tints and then went to get the camera and the battery was dead (like a phone battery type)!!!!