Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kpgs Mk3 Focus Titanium

kpg

Checked oil etc?

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Checked oil etc?

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

Yes checked everything. No splits or leaks, oil looks and smells good, coolant is fine. I always forget, check oil when is cool or warm?

Sent from the pub with a pint in the other hand.

Haven't got a cat caught in your belts? Hahahah

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

Haven't got a cat caught in your belts? Hahahah

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

Lol I hope not. It'll be long dead by now after that wee blast I had !

• Like 1

Might sound daft but did this happen after the jet wash? Possibly something got wet by accident?

Might sound daft but did this happen after the jet wash? Possibly something got wet by accident?

I did the jet wash last night. The video was taken this morning. I had the both heated screens on when this noise was happening.

• Like 1

I've got the car booked in with the local stealers for next Wednesday. I described the trouble I was having and the guy seems to think it could be ignition related.m but he won't know for sure until it's plugged in. Fingers crossed it gets sorted during this service.

• Like 2

I've got the car booked in with the local stealers for next Wednesday. I described the trouble I was having and the guy seems to think it could be ignition related.m but he won't know for sure until it's plugged in. Fingers crossed it gets sorted during this service.

Fingers crossed it nothing serious.

• Like 1

Left the car out this morning and went over the problems I've been experiencing with the car. Thankfully I handed the keys over to an older gentleman, who was their head mechanic, and not a work experience child.

Got a phone call about 30mins ago, the lady was advised to tell me that they're installing the PCm update that's available to see if that fixes the power issues, £82 for front brake pads, £27 for new wipers and then the standard cost for the service. I said no to both the brakes pads and wipers cause I'm pretty sure I can get them done elsewhere for a lot cheaper. So the full service and update is costing me £213. That sound about right ? Seems a bit low ? Not that I'm complaining.

I hope that update does fix some of the power issues, if not all.

• Like 1

£82 seems cheap for a dealer to sort. Hoping the update sorts your problem bud.

Got the car back. Praise be. Power update seems to have made quite a difference. Idle and acceleration is a lot smoother, also there's more power available down low in the revs. Ok, it's still underpowered, it's still a 1.6, but it's not stupidly underpowered anymore. It's about an 8 miles drive from the dealers back to my house so I had a good blast on the way home. Definitely feels improved, feels more refined. Idle is even quieter, I didn't think that was possible.

I'm sure it's not just placebo either as I've been driving the wife's MK3 Diesel while mine was away and that's plenty powerful enough. If I'm happy with the power of mine after driving that, then surely that's saying something.

Happy boy over here.

• Like 3

Hurrah glad to hear it. What's you plan for the breaks ?

Getting them sorted by the mechanic next door to work. Mates rates and all that :)

• Like 3

Nice to hear that it's running better! :) That's always good news :)

Btw, I think it's pretty decent prize for both service and even the brakes and wipers...here in Slovakia, the standard Ford's prize for front only (!) wipers is about €45...

Nice to hear that it's running better! :) That's always good news :)

Btw, I think it's pretty decent prize for both service and even the brakes and wipers...here in Slovakia, the standard Ford's prize for front only (!) wipers is about €45...

Yea I'm thinking I probably shoulda just got them to do the brakes too. Ah well, not too big a job to get done at the weekend I spose.

Even this morning, the difference is unreal. -1 outside and cars starts and idles perfectly, even when switching on both heated screens. Pull out of the drive and up the hill, perfect, no flat spots or dodgy acceleration.

I am happy.

• Like 2

Sack Valentines Day, I went for a good polish:

56c07c4dadbd1_ImageUploadedByFordOC14554

56c07c565743e_ImageUploadedByFordOC14554

56c07c5f9cdea_ImageUploadedByFordOC14554

56c07c6b1eb6b_ImageUploadedByFordOC14554

56c07c74263a3_ImageUploadedByFordOC14554

God black does polish up well :)

• Like 3

Sack Valentines Day, I went for a good polish:

56c07c4dadbd1_ImageUploadedByFordOC1455455308.561097.thumb.jpg.22cf67a5383f8b7e3f9625452a1c16a4.jpg

56c07c565743e_ImageUploadedByFordOC1455455317.394170.thumb.jpg.b9ef8637ff01730e2819c2b74b8a7965.jpg

56c07c5f9cdea_ImageUploadedByFordOC1455455326.572535.thumb.jpg.ef9d28a7dcdee915b629ba2dc98e1291.jpg

56c07c6b1eb6b_ImageUploadedByFordOC1455455337.948488.thumb.jpg.0fb31dd9e9bff032a47c18a5cb5a7bb4.jpg

56c07c74263a3_ImageUploadedByFordOC1455455347.026096.thumb.jpg.e778b68c4d2e7ed894dbd431928430a8.jpg

God black does polish up well :)

Bring out the sunlight

• Like 1

Beautiful pictures!

Thanks very much 🙂 Looks like poo now though lol

• Like 1

Beautiful pictures!
Thanks very much 🙂 Looks like poo now though lol

Same as mine after a week driving motorways to walk. Doesn't help when I decide to loop roundabouts twice so I can splash in the puddles ha ha. What products do you favour?

Beautiful pictures!
Thanks very much 🙂 Looks like poo now though lolSent from the pub with a pint in the other hand.

Same as mine after a week driving motorways to walk. Doesn't help when I decide to loop roundabouts twice so I can splash in the puddles ha ha. What products do you favour?

Lol !

Nothing special really:

Demon Foam with Lance, sponge down and dry then sprayed with Demon Shine.

For polish I just use TCut back to black.

Wheels I use JuicyDetails Bleeding Iron to get brake dust off then sealed with AutoGlym wheel seal. I use AutoGlym on the tyres too.

Not the best of stuff I know there's better but I'm happy with the results is gives me.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wow haven't posted in nearly a month. Sorry folks. Wedding planning is taking up most of my time at the minute. Only 3 weeks away !! I'm away on my stag this weekend coming too so I'll probably not have any updates until after the wedding. Despite this, I'm planning on getting lows and ZS body kit pretty soon ;-) !

• Like 2

Gone off the idea of upgrading to a 1.6 ecoboost then? Or have you been threatened with a much more expensive wedding if you try that? :wink:

• Like 2

good to hear you got you trouble sorted out fella and hope the stag night goes well. look forward to seeing the new updates with the zs kit on

• Like 1

Gone off the idea of upgrading to a 1.6 ecoboost then? Or have you been threatened with a much more expensive wedding if you try that? :wink:

Not put off the idea no just not financially doable at the minute. I still really enjoy my car as it is though, so much tech included too.