Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hit And Run By A Fellow Focus Driver, Poor Show.

simcor

Haha you think the Aveo is bad try the spark they really are crap lol hope I might get something reasonable similar to my Focus. They do have Focus at enterprise so you never know. 

• Like 1

I decided to drive into a giant huge pillar like a complete prat in my last curtsey car. Even had parking sensors on the front... Sort of wish I'd taken the footage off my dashcam before it wrote over it as a memento :(

• Like 1

Haha you think the Aveo is bad try the spark they really are crap lol hope I might get something reasonable similar to my Focus. They do have Focus at enterprise so you never know. 

Enterprise do mostly Vauxhall [emoji38]

I see a corsa in your future. [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Enterprise do mostly Vauxhall emoji38.png

I see a corsa in your future. emoji24.png

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

My local Enterprise do have Vauxhalls and of course the Daewoo's sorry Cheverolet's, but I am sure i have also seen Fords there.

Either way if I got a Corsa I would thank my lucky stars I have not ended up with a !Removed! crappy Cheverolet, they are horrid cars both of them, not that I am a fan of Corsa's either to be fair.

I am going to put money on it being an Aveo though as that is what my friend had when her car was in for damage repair, unless they have got rid of all the crappy Cheverolet's they had now lol

Had a call from enterprise this morning waiting on a call from my local branch to arrange picking a car up. Told them I have had bad customer service from that branch before and if it was me I would not be hiring from them. Also said I want a comparable size car he says no reason why they can't give me s focus or similar size car. So see what they say when they ring. Said I can refuse the car if it is not acceptable and to ring them back if I am not happy. 

Hi simon,

I'm just glad that you are getting your car repaired and that the insurance company are paying out and being decent for once!

Lets hope this is all sorted out for you now.

Indeed Sal at least it is getting sorted.

Enterprise said car will be a corsa yaris or Hyundai I10 yay lol 

• Like 1

Well my car has been collected they thought the damage was the rear door that had a scrape on it when I bought it. Wish it was lol just waiting for my hire car to be dropped off now. Wonder what it will be lol 

Well it's here and it's a ............ car lol 

I hope they've got a sense of humour and given you a massive 4x4 or something... :biggrin: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I hope they've got a sense of humour and given you a massive 4x4 or something... :biggrin: 

or a micro car :tongue:

Your duty for having a corsa rental/courtesy car is to rag the nuts off it everywhere.

Although you will probably need to, to make any progress anyway, haha.

• Like 1

Not even driven it yet just looked at it and walked away. Probably will only drive it when I have too unless I quite like it you never know lol 

we at work use a lot of rental cars - take pics of it so that if they claim any damages you have proof that they were already there!

enterprise are always trying to pull a fast one!

• Like 1

Hopefully repaired quickly and efficiently. 

Rented a car from Enterprise a couple weeks ago - gave me a nice small hatchback in red.

Those 2015 Ford Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboosts are nippy and incredibly fun to drive!!! (Even if I could never get the voice function to recognise my accent...). Also never understood why Enterprise and places like that don't fit parking sensors as standard considering the price of the kits... (Well, I do, they get a large amount of cash for a repair they'll never undertake if someone hits something!)

Well it's an SE spec Corsa.

1.4 petrol non turbo (really could do with one).

Heated steering wheel, actually a nice idea, surprised it had not been thought of a long time ago.

Heated seats.

Air con.

DAB/FM infotainment system with smartphone projection summat or other apparently and bluetooth and streaming etc, not even tried setting my phone up..

Cruise control.

16" alloy wheels.

Elec heated mirrors and auto dip rearview mirror.

Auto Lights/DRL

Front fog lights

Front and rear parking sensors.

Oh and Vauxhall Onstar whatever that is.

Keep it peeled for more info to follow lol

Does any of it actually work though?  I've found Vaux tend to look good on paper...but the reality is very different lol! 

Does it have an auto dimming wing mirror btw?  Only thing I miss from the Vectra lol!!

So far all of it works and for a 65 plate with 4000 miles on it I would hope it all works for at least another couple of years lol

On 11/03/2016 at 10:33 AM, simcor said:

It's a Corsa lol 

What did I say!

Well my car is done getting it back today and the Corsa is going back today.

It's not a bad car at all still wouldn't buy one though.

43mpg that's as much as I am getting from my Focus in the cold weather currently. Crazy. 

Crazy that you're only getting 43mpg from a 1.6 diesel tbh... :tongue: 

I really can't understand the point of the 1.4 75ps engine though...it's not fast, it does the same MPG as PSA 1.4s were doing nearly 20 years ago, and the tax isn't cheap either iirc.  I hope it's reliable as there's nothing else going for it! :laugh: 

12 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Crazy that you're only getting 43mpg from a 1.6 diesel tbh... :tongue: 

I really can't understand the point of the 1.4 75ps engine though...it's not fast, it does the same MPG as PSA 1.4s were doing nearly 20 years ago, and the tax isn't cheap either iirc.  I hope it's reliable as there's nothing else going for it! :laugh: 

It's a Vauxhall, so I wouldn't be too confident in that department...

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club