Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drooling for a fiesta

sherry_d

Hi everyone....Here is me a crazy mum who has been driving a nissan micra for the last 2 or so odd years (yes I know micra need condemnation but it was damn reliable) now I fell in love with a fietsa and I am hunting for a good deal for scrapping my beloved micra

I really wanted a hot magenta but having seen it a few times it reminded me of the colour my old vectra used to be in. Now I really like squuze and this colour is really growing on me. there was someone on here who has one and raved about the colour. Now every time I see that colour it just looks so yummy and I just want one....

I am not very particular about model as long as its not the too basic studio. One garage advised me to go for a zetec as they hold value better and it seems to be true bcause it seems most people on here are having that model. I felt the gizmos would not be very useful for me save for being destroyed by my little ones but i am open. Also I have noticed its a bit better to be flexible on colour to get the best deal.

the deal i have so far is for a silver (yes silver is very dull and boring doesnt bring the beuaty of this car) ford fiesta style 1.25 5 door for £11 359

less scrappage and £450 ford deposit contribution and also me paying £500 deposit its coming down to £8409 on ford options 4.9% and works out at £153 for 12 months....I hear I can still get a better deal so I have just send of a few e mails to a few more dealers.

Hoping to be a proud fiesta owner soon :rolleyes:

These little machines have really caught my eye...

That's a pretty good deal considering I got my 1.25(82) 5dr Zetec for around £8600 back before the two price hikes. I settled on Ocean blue but occasionally wish I'd gone for the white now. I do like the squeeze but didn't want to be too conspicuous.

Hi there :)

That sounds like a pretty good deal in my opinion..

Although I would suggest holding out for the colour you really want..

I wanted a White one originally, and when I visited my local dealer one day they had an unregistered silver one with all the options I wanted etc, so I settled for that rather than having to wait weeks/months for a factory order white one.

But now everytime I see a white one I always feel like kicking myself for not going for a white one :lol:

If you honestly think colour won't really bother you in the long term, go for whichever is the best deal on price.. but it might be worth paying a few extra pound a month and getting a colour you mentioned (squeeze, magenta) especially as these are stunning colours :)

Good luck anyway!

Hope you find your perfect car!

Hi its a good deal, But be awaree Dealers want rid of any Style or Style + Stock they have before Ford take the money off it. The Style / Style + Has now been replaced by the Edge which basically slots in the middle of them

Edge - Same spec as Style but has Air Con

Style + - Same spec as Edge but has Quickclear

You can add quick clear to an Edge for £50.

Not a bad thing bacause You will get a better deal as they wanting rid but if you are thinking about Zetec because of the better value then also think the Edge will be too as the Style / Style + Have been stopped

I did speak to a garage today and they didnt have a clue about the edge...a bit sad that salesman dont know about it or he could have been trying to flog what he has.

Thanks you guys for putting my mind to easy...That deal is really the manager's special they have, so I havent really done any negotiating....

from my brief discussion it looks likes if i want to choose colour then I will have to pay the full price of £13 500 and after scrappage and the ford deposit it was all coming up to £228.34 a month and common sense is telling me its not worth paying that much extra but my heart seriously drools for a squuze. Silver is just so boring....

I have found some other garages willing to beat that quote by £100 and am waiting for one more to ring me

Now my biggest issue is i cant make up my ming on going on what makes sense to my purse or what my heart longs for...Saying that I seriously wanted a hot magenta but it has grown out of me so me thinks I may be drooling at squeze today but with my fikkle feeling I may not like it a few months or even weeks down the line....Duh i just cant make up my mind besides hubby thinks silver is waaaay better but thats not his car

i would definitely say to shop around!!!

i received my new vision zetec fiesta in september and managed to get it for just under £12,500 with bluetooth from our local ford peoples garage and that was with an ambassador voucher off and some extreme haggling.

about 6 weeks ago my fiance written off his 55 Citroen C4 VTR+ and had to look about getting a new car. he liked my fiesta so much he went back to the sales man at peoples 4 days before the end of last month and he told us 'now' is an extremely good time to get a car as they were 7 cars off hitting the months target and are able to do deals they normally wouldn't be able to do.

Anyway to cut a long story short he got a brand new 59 plate titanium fiesta in avalon + bluetooth for just over £12,500 and that was without an ambassador voucher!

i he got a brand new 59 plate titanium fiesta in avalon + bluetooth for just over £12,500 and that was without an ambassador voucher!

Thats a bargain for a titanium as i saw them for about £15 000....I have tried a few more garaged today and I cant get any better so I am really going to bargain with this dealer as I havent done any haggling....Other deals offered are

Fiesta Edge 1.25 5dr in Panther Black with City Pack RRP £13,220 NOW £11,835

Fiesta Zetec 1.4 5dr in Panther Black with Extras RRP £14,650 NOW £12,800

I am also kind of feeling a little fed up haggling now and just want to know what I am going to get....I will still try my best tomorrow but me feels like I have tried enough now and need my sanity back

What colour would you prefer better between silver and panter black....Kind of feeling panter black isnt too feminine....a bit musculine me thinks but correct me if I am wrong....This would be on a style plus or edge.

Thats a bargain for a titanium as i saw them for about £15 000....I have tried a few more garaged today and I cant get any better so I am really going to bargain with this dealer as I havent done any haggling....Other deals offered are

Fiesta Edge 1.25 5dr in Panther Black with City Pack RRP £13,220 NOW £11,835

Fiesta Zetec 1.4 5dr in Panther Black with Extras RRP £14,650 NOW £12,800

I am also kind of feeling a little fed up haggling now and just want to know what I am going to get....I will still try my best tomorrow but me feels like I have tried enough now and need my sanity back

What colour would you prefer better between silver and panter black....Kind of feeling panter black isnt too feminine....a bit musculine me thinks but correct me if I am wrong....This would be on a style plus or edge.

I got just over that price on a Titanium 5 door 1.4 petrol with bluetooth and USB.

However to get it that low they gave me a £2100 discount on the car and then knocked the £450 ford deposit off, and also instead of giving me £5500 for my old car, they had to adjust it to £5900.

I got just over that price on a Titanium 5 door 1.4 petrol with Bluetooth and USB.

However to get it that low they gave me a £2100 discount on the car and then knocked the £450 ford deposit off, and also instead of giving me £5500 for my old car, they had to adjust it to £5900.

DAMN how are you guys managing that....what are you saying to the dealer to get such deals. I am not very good at haggling but I am prepared to polish my skills up if I can get anthing nearer to those. I have so far been in contact with about 5 garages. Another deal I am looking at is for a 1.25 Petrol Zetec 5 Door in my dream Squeeze colour for £11950. Doesnt seem much like a deal if you got a titanium at that price. I would travel the whole of UK to get it at that price honestly agrrhh

DAMN how are you guys managing that....what are you saying to the dealer to get such deals. I am not very good at haggling but I am prepared to polish my skills up if I can get anthing nearer to those. I have so far been in contact with about 5 garages. Another deal I am looking at is for a 1.25 Petrol Zetec 5 Door in my dream Squeeze colour for £11950. Doesnt seem much like a deal if you got a titanium at that price. I would travel the whole of UK to get it at that price honestly agrrhh

Ok, how much are you willing to pay a month and over how long? Do you want it on options or straight out HP like me?

I can always give you my dealers number?

I like the title of this thread! haha "Drooling for a Fiesta".... think I feel the same way at the moment!! :-)

I like the title of this thread! haha "Drooling for a Fiesta".... think I feel the same way at the moment!! :-)

hi it is worth shopping around,i ordered 1.4 petrol titanium with tech pack bluetooth/voice activation usb and it was £15340 with my trade in fiesta mk6 and discount i payed out £10200 dont the dealers do any offers for local business

regards paul :)

hi it is worth shopping around,i ordered 1.4 petrol titanium with tech pack bluetooth/voice activation usb and it was £15340 with my trade in fiesta mk6 and discount i payed out £10200 dont the dealers do any offers for local business

With all due respect, thats not the best of deals.

There are soo much better deals to be had!!! She just needs to shop around!

I've got mine and everytime I look at it I cannot believe that it is mine . . . . .

I'ts definately worth shopping around particularly if you have a few dealers not too far apart. There is an element of luck but if you do find a dealer who needs to fill a quota or has a car that won't sell (and your not too choosy about spec or colour) that's when the great deals start to turn up.

I remember driving past a local toyata dealership on my route to work and noticng a dark metalic blue corrolla that seemed to be there forever it was a basic model but had started at 11,500 OTR price and had steadily dropped to a little over 10,000 OTR. I rather cheekily walked in one day and offered 7,000 cash for the car I got it for 7,500 although I had to pay the 55 quid tax as they wouldn't stretch to that. Best bargain I have ever had not an exciting car but in any way but totally indestructable.

You will always get a good deal at end of a month but a mint deal at end of a quarter becasue thats when dealers push to hit target. Just be aware you going to get quotes all over cause some will be metalic some will be squeeze colour costing more some will be old stock some will be new it will take a while but you need to find right time, too early you could end up with a deal thats not good too late and you could miss out on the cars you want and the good deals. Especially near the end of this year with the VAT increase.

Also you cant realy compare prices with people who are driving cars 58 plates 09 plates etc even in some cases 59 plates. Ford have kept changing the discounts and also the prices have changed tonnes too.

I am pleased to announce I will have my new baby next Monday the 30th :huh:

Well its a zetec 1.25 black panther and I so love it.

Initinally I wanted hot magenta then realised it wasnt so hot in flesh

Then the squeze really grew on me and hubby just wouldnt get his head round the colour . When I was going round the black panther really started growing on me and fortunately the dealer had one that was coming in stock. It feels like eternity to wait another 7 days just wonder how people manage 3 months

Will post pictures when i get this car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club