Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Price List November 2019

Eric Bloodaxe

25 minutes ago, DG97 said:

I think the LED Projector refers to the LED daytime light with a projector Halogen output rather than a reflector as it used to be on the base models. 

don’t think there’s an LED H7 bulb as that would make the LED headlight upgrade unnecessary 

No, they're definitely LED, still have Halogen H1 high beam.

Full LED lights also have LED indicators

12 minutes ago, DaveT70 said:

No, they're definitely LED, still have Halogen H1 high beam.

Full LED lights also have LED indicators

Hope I’m wrong as it’d be an interesting upgrade and surely easy to retrofit. 

seems like a very unusual OEM specification to combine led dipped beams with halogen main beams though! 

18s?  Welcome to even more road noise.

I'd happily swap the 18 inch 235s I have on my FOcus STLX with the 17 215s off the STL

• Like 1

Our mk8 is silent on 17 inch alloys compared to my 7.5..... for the miles we travel, I am sure a bit more noise for a bit more style will be acceptable. 😁

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mavroz said:

Our mk8 is silent on 17 inch alloys compared to my 7.5..... for the miles we travel, I am sure a bit more noise for a bit more style will be acceptable. 😁

You'll be able to compare the two sizes as you still have 17's on the Mrs's car. I'll be very interested to see how you get on.

Must admit, one of the things that slightly put me off a "full fat" ST was having to have 18" wheels on an ST-3 (to get the desired spec). Now it's 18s on the ST-L X as well, that argument has gone. 

• Like 1

I think I'm in a very small minority, for me on 90% of cars anything over 17s looks too big and crucially offers NO handling or grip improvement.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Guy Heaton said:

I think I'm in a very small minority

I'm in it too! Unfortunately you increasingly have no choice these days, unless opting for the most basic specced, least powerful cars.

Got to say, the excitement is building although we already have one.

Talked to another new Fiesta owner and they also seem to think that if the car I have ordered has 18 inch alloys, it will also have the B&O sound system, led headlights and keyless entry with motion sensing. No reason to have just alloy upgrade but it was all the dealer mentioned in difference to our other.

Can't wait to see what it has compared to our 2018 model now. Early Xmas pressie. Haha.

Interesting changes ,also lookin at mpg for some models with the new wltp tests, lowest performing mpg  for 125 hp shows 44 and 64 highest , reading a previous spec list for the mk8 its 46 and 49 .

Sorry, can't help much there as the mileage we do isn't really worth bothering with mpg on our fiestas.

5 hours ago, Mavroz said:

Does your mk8 have the 45 profile tyre compared to mk7.5 40, i think the 18s on the updated mk8 should  be ok , least they not  gone less than 40 profile! 

1 hour ago, Mavroz said:

Talked to another new Fiesta owner and they also seem to think that if the car I have ordered has 18 inch alloys, it will also have the B&O sound system, led headlights and keyless entry with motion sensing. No reason to have just alloy upgrade but it was all the dealer mentioned in difference to our other.

If it's a car from stock I guess it's all down to whether the build date was before or after the spec change went into production.  Most of the ST-L's and ST-L X's I've seen at my local dealer since I got mine have had the 18" wheel option, not necessarily with any other options, so they must have been ordering 18's for stock cars as it was a popular option.

It all adds to the excitement - have you got a delivery date yet?

35 minutes ago, Ian318 said:

Does your mk8 have the 45 profile tyre compared to mk7.5 40, i think the 18s on the updated mk8 should  be ok , least they not  gone less than 40 profile! 

I don't know yet, reckon it will be a couple of weeks at least until it is delivered and pre checked etc.

35 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

If it's a car from stock I guess it's all down to whether the build date was before or after the spec change went into production.  Most of the ST-L's and ST-L X's I've seen at my local dealer since I got mine have had the 18" wheel option, not necessarily with any other options, so they must have been ordering 18's for stock cars as it was a popular option.

It all adds to the excitement - have you got a delivery date yet?

No, will get it tomorrow hopefully. It is in this country, that I do know.

• Like 1

Ok, have been to see the dealer this morning.

Car has 18 inch alloy wheels and rev camera which i requested. It doesn't have the upgraded stereo as the new guide suggests as it is a pre built model.

First, they tried to charge a £500 cost for the upgraded alloy wheels being 18 inch. This I questioned, requesting they change them for the 17 inch alloys as per. This was not an option but they have agreed to remove the charge for the wheels as I didn't request them and as said they could not change the new car spec?? Also has a red trim around seats etc etc etc as standard..Happy days.. 

I hopefully will be able to collect the car on the 30th November, paperwork and delivery pending...really looking forward to it.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mavroz said:

Also has a red trim around seats etc etc etc as standard..Happy

Funny thing that. When I got mine it was an option on the X at £150 which I didn't go for. Then they made it standard and bumped the price of the car up by £150, but it stayed in the list as if it was an option but marked S for std and price £O. I see its still there now on the colour page under "Exterior and interior personalisation". Ford move in mysterious ways.

Well done with the wheels!😀

Haha yeah the red looks decent with the all black interior but the red trim is standard bow, with no option. It will suit as I have always changed the interior lighting to red led lamps anyway. Just my preference.

I didn't feel it was right to pay for something i didn't want, i was going to ask for 50% off the price at least but they just removed it!

The only thing i may modify on it, as it has all round calipers and no drums is take it to a friends wheel shop and he will spray the calipers red for me and decal them. I think this will look good with the large wheels. Will see what they look like in a fortnight.

Am I right in also thinking the car has built in wifi as standard now.

2 minutes ago, Mavroz said:

Am I right in also thinking the car has built in wifi as standard now.

It does mention that on this latest (November) price list but if yours was already built, it may not. I guess it all depends when they introduced the changes into production.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club