Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I do like finally watching Richard Jewell.  It has mixed reviews but I thought it was an excellent film, really enjoyed it.  Now having a beer and going to have some home-made lasagne for supper with Eve's Pudding and local ice cream for dessert!! :thumbup1:

• Like 1

Sourced a Sync 3 system and someone to help me retrofit it today. Will definitely improve the interior of the car.

• Like 2

Guess I'm late to the planes related film suggestions but I think I might have a winner; Planes, Trains and Automobiles. John Candy and Steve Martin go well together in it!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Tried watching Manifest and binned it half way through the season- It's absolute bobbins.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm starting to lose interest a wee bit but Mrs Turvey is enjoying it and we can't find anything else we want to watch so it'll have to do for now. 

@TomsFocus - Another Xbox digital sale on at the moment.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n41998/a-huge-xbox-sale-has-just-gone-live-on-the-microsoft-store-heres-everything-on-offer

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sale-at-xbox-store-uk-all-new-deals-04062020-3478198

Few things less than £5, one of which is the Metro Redux bundle (Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light) if that is something you're into.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/metro-redux-bundle/bv6mjx1tdl17?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

**Edit**

Elite Dangerous Standard Edition 70% £5.99 which is just over unless you have any spare credit from before.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Zico said:

@TomsFocus - Another Xbox digital sale on at the moment.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n41998/a-huge-xbox-sale-has-just-gone-live-on-the-microsoft-store-heres-everything-on-offer

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sale-at-xbox-store-uk-all-new-deals-04062020-3478198

Few things less than £5, one of which is the Metro Redux bundle (Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light) if that is something you're into.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/metro-redux-bundle/bv6mjx1tdl17?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

**Edit**

Elite Dangerous Standard Edition 70% £5.99 which is just over unless you have any spare credit from before.

I'd already forgotten about that £5 voucher so thanks for the reminder! :laugh: 

Metro looks a bit gory for me tbh… :unsure:  I'll have to look through those lists later on though as there seems to be a huge amount on them!

I don't have any spare credit, never bought a game online before and never had any vouchers previously as far as I'm aware.  I don't want to put card details in case I accidentally start buying stuff, no chance of that if they don't have payment details, I've done the same with the app store! :biggrin: 

13 hours ago, Zico said:

Guess I'm late to the planes related film suggestions but I think I might have a winner; Planes, Trains and Automobiles. John Candy and Steve Martin go well together in it!

I love that film, haven't seen it in years but I do have the VHS tape somewhere.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Turvey said:

Yeah, I'm starting to lose interest a wee bit but Mrs Turvey is enjoying it and we can't find anything else we want to watch so it'll have to do for now. 

I couldn't make it through the first episode, but I just don't think I was in the right frame of mind for that kind of thing. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

I never did watch "Lost" but thanks for spoiling the ending for me :laugh:

Ha ha! No worries 👍 apparently England won the world cup in 1966 just in case you haven't watched that either! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I do like noticing a pleasant smell at the post box this morning...thought the postman must have changed his aftershave!  Then realised it's the air fresheners I ordered last weekend and had already forgotten about.  My short term memory must be getting worse! :laugh: 

• Like 2

I do like seeing one of my dad's old cars coming back yesterday. Back when I was in primary school my dad bought this mk4 golf 1.4 when they were kind of new. Properly moded it putting R32 bumpers, seats, headlining and steering wheel. Had some nice star like big alloys. Fitted the 1.8 turbo engine from an audi S3 in it. He sold it to one of his friends sons and well you can see the state of it now. Changed the wheels as he cracked one of the spokes on the previous alloys mentioned. Think he hit the back of it as the tailgate is different and you can see he changed the front bumper. Sad to see it like this. 

Screenshot_20200605-152103.thumb.png.1fa160942fc590cd6d90fceb75f2d6ed.png

I also like going out today and saw this big ford 100. Met the owner who said he had it for just a few days. Says he hates driving it in small areas like the car park due to the size of it. Screenshot_20200605-152045.thumb.png.ef127cd3fd8d068e6562368f300b7c1f.png

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I also like going out today and saw this big ford 100. Met the owner who said he had it for just a few days. Says he hates driving it in small areas like the car park due to the size of it. Screenshot_20200605-152045.thumb.png.ef127cd3fd8d068e6562368f300b7c1f.png

😎 I do like old Yank pickups, was it a V8 or 'just' a straight 6? I've tried to see what the number plate is but can't quite make it out.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Turvey said:

😎 I do like old Yank pickups, was it a V8 or 'just' a straight 6? I've tried to see what the number plate is but can't quite make it out.

In my head I thought of asking the owner what engine it has but had to pull the car out so my mum and sister can get in. 

The plate is CBU 617B 👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

Screenshot_20200605-164235.png

Just a 5.0 straight 6 then...  Still looks cool...but nothing beats a V8 rumble!

35 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Just a 5.0 straight 6 then...  Still looks cool...but nothing beats a V8 rumble!

Wasn't the 302 a 5 litre? I'm not an expert, I'm just looking at Wiki etc 😆

I do like that our neighbour, the 84 year old lady who we occasionally do shopping for, has cut down a small bit of her hedge so we can speak whilst socially distancing 😊

IMG_20200605_192605803_HDR.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

Wasn't the 302 a 5 litre? I'm not an expert, I'm just looking at Wiki etc 😆

I think this is the 300 straight 6 from looking at Wiki...but happy to be proved wrong! :biggrin:

They did also put a 352 (5.8) V8 in the 4th gen...which made a whopping 208bhp...  :laugh:

• Like 1

Here's a fun video to watch. Will say there's some swearing in it. 

I do like managing a 5 mile walk today!  Furthest I've walked in about 10 years if not longer.  My body will suffer for it tomorrow though...

• Like 4

I do like having the choice tonight of watching football matches from 28 years ago or watching paint dry! So the question is.....

... Magnolia or Off White? 🤔

As you may have realised I'm not a football fan 😆

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Turvey said:

I do like having the choice tonight of watching football matches from 28 years ago or watching paint dry! So the question is.....

... Magnolia or Off White? 🤔

As you may have realised I'm not a football fan 😆

Me neither; I never watched a match in my life 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club