Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Camo green?  Looks like a Call of Duty special edition. :laugh:

It is indeed green. NATO green or MOD green. 

• Like 1

It looks like Battle Ship grey on my computer screen 😧

Which now that I come to think of it might explain some grey paint I bought online that was actually a shade of green 🤔

• Haha 2

Have they all got Ukrainian number plates 🤣

2 minutes ago, unofix said:

Not yet. 🤣

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, unofix said:

Not sure where this one is registered but I'm sure it's not for Ukraine...... P11 TIN 😉

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I do like winning a tenner from a completely free bet over the weekend. 

Hopefully it's genuine? I seem to win millions every week according to the messages I find in spam. All I have to do is complete my bank details and they'll transfer the cash.................😃

• Haha 1

Credit where it's due department:

Despite all the delays reported at DVLA, the Mrs did her driving licence renewal online on Thursday evening, and it arrived in this mornings post.😃

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Hopefully it's genuine? I seem to win millions every week according to the messages I find in spam. All I have to do is complete my bank details and they'll transfer the cash.................😃

You need to shop elsewhere 😆

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Yeah it's genuine.  I have a flutter most weekends lol. 

PaddyPower offer free bets quite often, but I've only just realised this one in particular (bet builder) is completely free.  I'd previously been placing money on each individual part as well as placing the free bet on the bet builder. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

While we're in the 'Do Like' thread, I'm enjoying the new series of Clarkson's Farm.  Splashed out on a free Prime trial just to watch it. :biggrin:

Must admit, I was put off by Clarkson's article a couple of months ago, but it seems to have been a genuine mistake/lapse in judgement which he publicly apologized for so won't hold it against him.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

While we're in the 'Do Like' thread, I'm enjoying the new series of Clarkson's Farm. ..

Thanks for the heads up, totally forgot series 2 was now out! I laughed my head off in the 1st one where the Lambo tractor he bought was so big it wouldn't fit in his barn! I've loved Clarkson's shows all my adult life - he can do no wrong with me LOL 

Bittersweet reminder that I used to be cool from FB memories today...  Can't really believe it was 8 years ago. 😮 

fb6.thumb.jpg.55f4054bd57cb46ac13159f8bdd93a26.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Bittersweet reminder that I used to be cool from FB memories today...  Can't really believe it was 8 years ago. 😮 

Lovely car, sadly for me, 'Friends Reunited' don't offer a memory option LOL :laughing:

• Like 1

Can't believe I've been a member on here for 8+ years. And remember your Peugeot or pictures of it. Tom , You joined f.o.c at about the same time as me Oct 2014. 

• Like 2

I should have posted in the I don't like thread first, but I didn't so I'll post here now.

I received a lovely letter through the post at the beginning of February from MET Parking Services informing me that I was being charged £100 for leaving the car park at the Starbucks site just outside of Stanstead airport on the 24th December.

For those not aware, Joe Lycett covered this car park a few years ago, which I only found out about a few weeks ago after I had got the parking charge letter through the post: 

Needless to say, I was never going to pay anything to the money grabbing bar stewards, and made a polite complaint to the Starbucks UK CEO early Sunday morning. Monday morning I had a reply from the Customer Care team who referred my details onto the licensed business owner, who got back to me by Tuesday. By Thursday the charge had been cancelled!!

• Like 2

Checking local used Ford stock and came across this bargain Fiesta!  What a saving! :wink: 

FezBarg.thumb.jpg.2112cc46f080fa3baa837cdf8dccc4f5.jpg

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

What a saving! 

Crikey! Last 1.1 Fiesta I bought was only £3k brand new - with a sunroof as well! (It was 43 years ago, though😃)

• Like 1

I do like keeping myself busy, prior to Covid i resigned from my local housing board and panels. Begining of the week had a phone call inviting me back, as they missed my forthright honest approach [yea right] my reputaion usually preceded me. They just cant get the volunteers and its a requirement to satisfy gov legislation to have customer/tenant panels. I was asked if i'd mellowed in my approach to which i replied with an emphatic NO. I should start receiving relevant docs from Monday. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You've Got Mail ...Meg Ryan at the top of her game . 

Innerspace , brill classic too 

Today i like a lot the VOGE 500DS bike!!

It has a beautiful shape, a good looking profile and a good engine (loncin).

I would like to buy it but i have to sell my Yamaha moped first!!!

What is your opinion for that bike?

http://www.vogeuk.co.uk/models/LX500-J-E5

Charged up ready for my silent drive to work and back 

Bliss. 

Screenshot_20230219-202652.png

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club