Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Wow what a pic

I do like finding a horticultural trade supplier with no minimum order quantity/amount, who can do guaranteed next day delivery for a 25Kg bag of fish, blood and bone:smile: 

I also liked the orange Mk7 Fiesta ST that was in Tescos car park,  a very fine example, obviously a fellow Ford enthusiast: it was immaculate.:smile:  No FOC  or owners club stickers on it though

• Like 1

I do like seeing an Australian Ute being used in a quiet, riverside village in Essex. :laugh:  Probably the only one I've seen in the flesh!

• Like 2

I do like seeing an Australian Ute being used in a quiet, riverside village in Essex. :laugh:  Probably the only one I've seen in the flesh!

Was it a monaro...

Not actually sure what it was lol, it was black though...

I do like finishing and constructing the second irrigation system; just got one more system to construct and then my original one needs a repair.:smile:

Not actually sure what it was lol, it was black though...

Monaros are lovely looking..... But they're also vauxhalls :cry:

I've seen a Monaro round here a few times (although not for a little while now). Easily one of the loudest vehicles in the area, possibly only beaten by the Chevy truck who's owner seems to love rolling coal :huh:

I do like walking away with this! 

WP_20160518_16_38_05_Pro.jpg

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like walking away with this! 

WP_20160518_16_38_05_Pro.jpg

Well Done Jamie:smile:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GMX said:

Well Done Jamie:smile:

Thanks Ghana!  Just need to get the practical booked now, and pass that... 

• Like 1

Well done, how was the hazard perception? I need to practice it for my test next month. 

• Like 1

@jmurray01 congratulations.  How did you do on the Hazard Perception?  I passed on the 5th time all because of the Hazard Perception

21 minutes ago, chrisroberson99 said:

Well done, how was the hazard perception? I need to practice it for my test next month. 

It was the same as the practices you can do online, only it is more up to date and is simulated rather than real life footage.  I am hopeless at them but evidently managed to do well enough to pass with a 46! 

26 minutes ago, Preecematt said:

@jmurray01 congratulations.  How did you do on the Hazard Perception?  I passed on the 5th time all because of the Hazard Perception

Yeah, I thought I'd fail on that and was very surprised I didn't.  I got a 46, so just passed!!

3 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Yeah, I thought I'd fail on that and was very surprised I didn't.  I got a 46, so just passed!!

I thought I'd fail on the theory but pass on the hazard other way around lol.  I was absolutely gutted when I failed.  I think driving is the only thing I've actually been that determined to do.  As in I MUST pass my test etc.

4 minutes ago, Preecematt said:

I thought I'd fail on the theory but pass on the hazard other way around lol.  I was absolutely gutted when I failed.  I think driving is the only thing I've actually been that determined to do.  As in I MUST pass my test etc.

It is annoying because the questions are mostly all common sense, but the hazard perception is clicking at the right time for the right hazard, which can be difficult even if you are a great driver. 

At least you passed in the end though, and hopefully I'll pass my practical test as well, then I can move on with my life.  Right now, a driving licence (or lack thereof) is one of the major factors holding me back.

5 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

It is annoying because the questions are mostly all common sense, but the hazard perception is clicking at the right time for the right hazard, which can be difficult even if you are a great driver. 

At least you passed in the end though, and hopefully I'll pass my practical test as well, then I can move on with my life.  Right now, a driving licence (or lack thereof) is one of the major factors holding me back.

I can tell you now, when you pass your test, it's like a massive weight has been lifted & it sounds soft but you feel free lol.  Especially like you where you have your own transport ready, I drove to the test centre used the instructors car & mum & dad were waiting with my car & their car & when I said I'd passed boom off come the L plates & away I went.  It was awesome

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Preecematt said:

I can tell you now, when you pass your test, it's like a massive weight has been lifted & it sounds soft but you feel free lol.  Especially like you where you have your own transport ready, I drove to the test centre used the instructors car & mum & dad were waiting with my car & their car & when I said I'd passed boom off come the L plates & away I went.  It was awesome

I can imagine.  Once I pass my test I'll be buying my insurance and those L-plates will go in the fire!!  If you think I'm joking, I'm not.  I plan to douse them with petrol and set them alight. 

I'll never understand people who go out of their way to buy P plates.  If you make a mistake I will treat you the same, whether you have an L/P plate or not!!  Makes no difference to me, you are still a human and when you are behind the wheel, a certain standard of driving is required - learning or not.

Just like those "Baby On Board" signs.  So what?  Of course - I'd normally drive very dangerously, but just because you have an infant in the car I will be EXTRA careful...  Yeah right!!  I'll drive just like I normally do (which is carefully), regardless of whether you have a 1 year old or 100 year old in the car. 

What makes me mad is when you see some pleb in a chavved up corsa driving like a complete moron with a baby on board sign!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ianb said:

What makes me mad is when you see some pleb in a chavved up corsa driving like a complete moron with a baby on board sign!!!

Apparently, when you buy a Corsa you have to sit a special driving exam/test before you go on the road.  Twisted baseball cap, trackies, subs, naff music, cherry bomb exhausts, faded trim, cracked wheel trims & wrong coloured body panels are a must & you must not be seen without a dr pepper smelling vape in hand, otherwise your stripped of your chav title & lose your corsa driving rights.  Also you must be specially trained in the mindset of thinking you can beat every man & his dog in a race

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Preecematt said:

Apparently, when you buy a Corsa you have to sit a special driving exam/test before you go on the road.  Twisted baseball cap, trackies, subs, naff music, cherry bomb exhausts, faded trim, cracked wheel trims & wrong coloured body panels are a must & you must not be seen without a dr pepper smelling vape in hand, otherwise your stripped of your chav title & lose your corsa driving rights.  Also you must be specially trained in the mindset of thinking you can beat every man & his dog in a race

You forgot about taking a car load of 16 year old girls to McDonald's (still in their school uniforms of course) and that you must have at least 50% of the car "styling" items sold in Halfords fitted to it :tongue:

• Like 5

I do like that the planning committee have refused my neighbour's (chav type with Range Rover) massive building in his back garden for the second time unanimously:biggrin:.  He had been refused two years ago for virtually the same building.  He's obviously, judging by the size of thing, is trying to get a house on the site by a back door methods: massive building then change of use to habitable dwelling once up.  A local developer tried and failed to get a house there, three times

I do like Kings have added Alto to their beetroot range of seeds, which means I no longer have to go 15 miles out of my way for one packet of seeds:smile:

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club