Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Today I'm listening to......

Ford Owners' Club

37 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Another of my high school anthems!  Bit depressing for a Saturday night though!  :laugh:

A Young girl (21) in the laboratory at work is pregnant, I cant stop singing that song in my head when I go in there to log in samples of pharmaceuticals 😂 the poor girl lost control of the chemical process 

"With the baby inside getting high on information" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I realise I shouldn't have trusted Google maps... :unsure:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

As I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I realise I shouldn't have trusted Google maps... :unsure:

I'm a huge fan of tomtom Satnav but my "tomtom XL Live" is now ten years old, created before we had post codes in Ireland 😅 I used google maps on my phone a few weeks ago to guide me to Dublin to purchase a harry hoover and it worked very well; so well that the guy I was purchasing from said "wow, you just arrived, most people phone for further directions, how did you find me 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

True Story 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lenny said:

I'm a huge fan of TomTom Satnav but my "TomTom XL Live" is now ten years old, created before we had post codes in Ireland 😅 I used google maps on my phone a few weeks ago to guide me to Dublin to purchase a harry hoover and it worked very well; so well that the guy I was purchasing from said "wow, you just arrived, most people phone for further directions, how did you find me 😂

My 2009 tomtom One is no longer supported. :sad:  I bought a new 'Go' in 2017 and it was utter *****...probably only used it 3 or 4 times!  I can't drive far enough to need sat nav anymore, so I suppose that's a positive... :rolleyes: 

Ha, I'd never heard of a Harry Hoover...  So I've learnt something there!  :biggrin:   Numatic certainly seem to be milking the Henry's for all they can "This one has an extra brush and a different face, we'll market that as a new product'... :laugh: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

My 2009 TomTom One is no longer supported. :sad:  I bought a new 'Go' in 2017 and it was utter *****...probably only used it 3 or 4 times!  I can't drive far enough to need sat nav anymore, so I suppose that's a positive... :rolleyes: 

Ha, I'd never heard of a Harry Hoover...  So I've learnt something there!  :biggrin:   Numatic certainly seem to be milking the Henry's for all they can "This one has an extra brush and a different face, we'll market that as a new product'... :laugh: 

The Harry is a pet friendly model which apparently has a stronger motor or something aswell; theres also a pink model called something else and a blue one which is wet and dry menopause model 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Lenny said:

The Harry is a pet friendly model which apparently has a stronger motor or something aswell; theres also a pink model called something else and a blue one which is wet and dry menopause model 😂

I think you mean Hetty and Charles....and don't forget George as well! :laugh:  And having just checked their website, there's also a cordless Henry, and Henry Xtra, and Henry Micro, etc...  So much choice for something that just sucks dirt off of the floor! :lol:  

@Frembrit They made an album of that tour, Pete Tongs Classic House, it's one I've had in the car for the last few years! :biggrin:  

• Like 1

I know mate, got all of them 😁, I think they sound great with the instruments. Went to see them in Cardiff last December.

Just now, Frembrit said:

I know mate, got all of them 😁, I think they sound great with the instruments. Went to see them in Cardiff last December.

Excellent!  Wish I'd have seen the real thing lol!  :biggrin: 

They're supposed to be doing shows this year again in December...though that will depend on what happens with the current Pandemic.

• Like 1

• Like 2

Went to say goodbye to this lad on the sofa this morning hes like "touch my body" 

20200421_060556.thumb.jpg.e467ad5e71e3247a5979095850c17d53.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So after watching this Mk2 ST TikTok yesterday (can I link a TikTok, via Instagram, to a forum?  Modern technology eh! :laugh: ) - https://www.instagram.com/p/B_MyLBznd4tuW7cKNznk-t-xQtc5dvheNsl8Y00/

I can't get this out of my head, don't think I'd ever heard it before either! :laugh: 

• Like 1

Not everyone's cup of tea but I do like his country rock era 😎

• Like 3

Remember when we could go to the park?  Those were days...

• Like 3

10 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Remember when we could go to the park?  Those were days...

I still do for a short while 

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

I still do for a short while 

You're lucky then, I'd have to scale an 8ft fence to get into my local!  :laugh:  Come to think of it, maybe that's where Spiderman was going! :biggrin: 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

You're lucky then, I'd have to scale an 8ft fence to get into my local!  :laugh:  Come to think of it, maybe that's where Spiderman was going! :biggrin: 

😂 nothing unusual about spider man climbing a fence 😂

I can see the roof of my house from the park; I don't hang around it for more than a few minutes to let the dog run around, lucky to have a small forest near too but its impossible for social distance on the pathways aswell as fear of the dog picking up a dropped tissue or something so I dont bother. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lenny said:

😂 nothing unusual about spider man climbing a fence 😂

I can see the roof of my house from the park; I don't hang around it for more than a few minutes to let the dog run around, lucky to have a small forest near too but its impossible for social distance on the pathways aswell as fear of the dog picking up a dropped tissue or something so I dont bother. 

Starting go off topic now but have the same problem here, paths are only so wide and there isn't always the option to walk on the road or cross over so going for a walk safely is a bit of a challenge.  I've been trying to do it once a week so far but hasn't been overly successful tbh!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Starting go off topic now but have the same problem here, paths are only so wide and there isn't always the option to walk on the road or cross over so going for a walk safely is a bit of a challenge.  I've been trying to do it once a week so far but hasn't been overly successful tbh!

I hear what you're saying mate (no pun intended) heres an attempted thread recovery 😂

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club

Forums

News

Membership