Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sun's out A/C not working.

Nathan Buffery

3 hours ago, Nathan Buffery said:

So as an update.

Outside temperature today showing 24 degrees and it's still blowing relatively cold air when it's blowing directly at you. It seems to blow colder when I either brake or decelerate. Not sure why this would be. Maybe some liquid refrigerant moving around?? 

If it’s cold air coming out the vents when it’s 24c outside you definitely have AC. 

If you still have any doubts that it’s working well enough the best way to test is to stick a probe thermometer in the centre vents on a warm day and see what temp it is. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 5/10/2020 at 11:30 AM, StephenFord said:

My elderly 'C' class Merc last year had a new condenser fitted (only £80 for a new non OEM one, and £100 fitting and regas!). A/C lasted a whole 7 months before going t*ts up again LOL Got rid of the car last year as it developed more faults than I never knew possible on a single car, even the bodywork was made out of tin that Heinz Beans would have rejected!

I had an A class (second hand) which lasted about 4 months before I got rid. One of the worst designed cars of all time. What type of idiot decides to put the MAF sensor on top of the cars EMS? So when that goes its a casual £1200 with out fitting for a part which needs coding in Germany. Yeah smart one!

3 hours ago, guy woodbridge said:

I had an A class (second hand) which lasted about 4 months before I got rid. One of the worst designed cars of all time. What type of idiot decides to put the MAF sensor on top of the cars EMS? So when that goes its a casual £1200 with out fitting for a part which needs coding in Germany. Yeah smart one!

one of the worst Brands on the planet… pure garbage

since 1994 the accountants took over a turned a reliable but agricultural taxi, into a pile of stinking s**t

and all the profits were spent on marketing it to idiots.... its working a treat ! lots of people are spending your pay rises on them

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club