Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2005 Fiesta ST stripes

Lukew11037

Hello all,

I recently picked up a beutiful looking 2005 blue st and was wondering where do you guys recommend to get the stripes redone on them as the side ones still look in good condition but the ones down the centre of the car are a bit worst for wear, also how much do you reckon it would cost to do at the dealership if anybody has done it there before?

Thanks for the help all

14 minutes ago, MarksST said:

Look at DMB graphics,

genuine over the top stripes are about £200

Thanks for the suggestion, having a quick look they seem to be exactly what im after at a decent price. How are these to fit at home or would you recommend getting a local design shop or body shop to deal with the hassle of fitting them? 

There’s probably how to videos on YouTube, see if you want to have a go, I didn’t when I fitted my side stripes think I paid £40 for a vehicle sign company to have the hassle.

Might have a go myself once i decide to deal with all the paint touch up then but dont really trust myself to get them on straight haha. Any recommendations for where to get the front ford badge and rear st badge as the paint on both are fading and i dont want to pay a fortune for a couple badges?

If the chrome is ok then DMB also make hella badges that go on top of them in different colours.

im pretty sure the chrome is not doing that well either so would probably just have to find original badges from somewhere and it didnt look like they had gel badges in the oem style anyway but i could have missed them.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club