Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Focus to buy?

kerstilee

31 minutes ago, kerstilee said:

So after much debate we're thinking seriously about this one - https://www.evanshalshaw.com/search/details/ford/focus/automatic-petrol-red-hatchback-lc67wrp/?campaign=7+day+money+back+guarantee

Husband likes the idea of an auto (I'm not too fussed either way given that we'll be driving the kids around) but is there anything that jumps out as a problem or a gotcha with this particular car?

My wife has that colour, never again! It's a nice colour, but due to the multiple layers it has it is a nightmare once it gets damaged. My advice would be to avoid it, but at least you can make an informed decision. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Guy Heaton said:

I've never had a good experience with Evans Halshaw though.

Seconded! Was thinking about buying my new car through them but something about the salesman made me get a 🐍 feeling. My last Ford had tracking on it and I could see the Evans Halshaw service centre had taken it for an unwarranted test drive at 90mph in a 30!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sprawlsy said:

My wife has that colour, never again! It's a nice colour, but due to the multiple layers it has it is a nightmare once it gets damaged. My advice would be to avoid it, but at least you can make an informed decision. 

Ooh that's a really good point - thank-you!

• Like 1

Edited by Anubis
wrong post!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club