Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best approach to dealing with rust in wheel arches, side skirts and fenders?

venomtail

What are the best approaches to rust repair? Seems some DIY approaches on YouTube where I will have to spend about £100 to get a welder and other tools to do this myself, unless there's another way.

I have pretty severe rust on the left side of my car that I'd like to deal with as fast as possible. Main concern is the rear fender and bottom of the side skirt. How would I deal witht those? Parts availability might be a concern as well, as before Brexit I could have gotten all the fenders cheaply but now no one ships to the UK anymore. Anyone know some other suppliers? Suppliers like eurocarparts.com are pretty terrible, high prices and very little to offer.

Hope these picture help out understanding the pickle that I'm in. In no position to get a new car so I'd rather fix this that I have and drive it till it can no more.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club