Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This Is My New Car Not A Fezza, Wanted A Change From Ford

poshpawsfiesta

my clio was a 1.4 and it was rapid i hit over 120mph on motorway was awesome, they are quite common but the new fiestas are also very common and am fed up lookin at them lol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poshpawsfiesta

• aph1101

• bigdaz86

• lisanjake

Jeeeez sorry to double post, but £1500 insurance for a clio!?!?!

i'm only 19, and insurance on my little 1.4 fiesta is only about £650 tops with a years no claims.

Try ringing up a few people, admiral sent me a renewal for about £1500 to start with, but then rang up and told em where to get of and they matched diamond (becuase apparently they are the same company)

have you added both your parent to your insurance policy, that brings it down a fair chunk?

and i think if your under 21 you have a compulsary excess on most policies of about £250? so try putting a little voluntary too?

if thats any help!

You're a girl. End of!!!

I'm paying £1,600 for my 1.25 Mk4 fiesta, just got to lump it.

I'm paying £1,600 for my 1.25 Mk4 fiesta, just got to lump it.

Ouch! £1,000 for a 1.6 MK7 Fiesta, 20yr old with 2yrs no claims, not too awful I suppose. Renewal in December by which time I'll be 21 (can't wait till the 'magic' insurance age of 25!)

im paying just under a grand and im 19, 2yrs no claims i think.. 3 points and with a 1.6 focus

im paying just under a grand and im 19, 2yrs no claims i think.. 3 points and with a 1.6 focus

I bet they don't know about half of the additions you've made to it though!

When I was 17, my insurance was £2200 for TPFT... on an 8 year old 1.1 Pug 106! The car was only worth a grand too!

Well, I'm 17 and to be a named driver on my mums insurance for our Mk7 it's pretty much bang on £1k :)

insurance on my car... if was just me on my own... 6 K with my parents on its 1k thank god

How come the insurance on fiesta's is so dear for me on a 1.4 zetec mk6.5 it was an extra 200 quid than my 04 plate focus which on my 1st year was 2300 the fiesta was 2500.

Andrew l - they know what they need to! if i crash it into a fields the exhaust my be "torn of the car due to impact" lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club