Do Not Sell My Personal Information

swoping headlights

chw63

Hi just bought a ranger 2017 2.2 limited manual.. my question is how much work is involved to change the head lights ..I mean from one that do not have theled DRL to one's that do .. 2017 headlight change to a 2021 model headlight that have the led DRL'S  ...Can this be done has anybody done this upgrade.

Cheers for any info .chris.

20 minutes ago, chw63 said:

Hi just bought a ranger 2017 2.2 limited manual..

Does your profile need updating ?

profile.JPG

You may need to check the wiring to see if the DRL circuit is present, if not you will need the multi plug from the donor car too, when you get the lights, to add the DRL wiring, then configure the BCM to switch on DRLs (if possible on your model year). You may need to update the firmware to the latest level or even upgrade the BCM to latest if it doesn't support functionality

Sounds like you got 2017. My buddy is looking at a 2017 Focus and the passenger side headlight got a crack so he might be looking for an upgrade replacement. We'll check it out this weekend after we installed the headache rack, led light bars, and truck accessories on the bed of his Ranger. Appreciate any update on your search for the headlight replacement.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, FredRT said:

We'll check it out this weekend after we installed the headache rack, led light bars, and

I assume you are in the USA and not Buckinghamshire England.

Inserting links to American sites in your posts (like KMC wheels) is not going to get them UK business.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club