Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do 18" 7.5J ET42.5 ST rims fit on a Fiesta MK8 ST-Line 2020?

FiestaMK8_1.0
聽Share

Hi all,

Are there any other members driving with the 18-inch ST rims (as seen below) on a聽Fiesta MK8 ST-Line (2020)?

I currently drive the 18-inch ST-Line rims myself which is going perfectly, now I recently purchased an additional set of 18-inch ST rims.

When trying on the ST rims I found that they were catching on to something when driving/turning (snapping/knuckling sound). After lowering the car lift, it seemed like there was enough clearance in terms of wheel well clearance when turning the steering wheel to maximum clearance, so I suspect they were rubbing on something else at the front. I know the ST rims are wider (ST = 7.5J x 18" 42.5 offset vs ST-Line = 7J x 18" 47.5 offset) than the ST-Line rims, but since both types (ST-Line and ST Fiesta's) are the same in terms of body, I would have expected them to fit without any modifications on an ST-Line.聽

Does anyone know more about this and/or have a solution?馃槂

Thanks in advance!

spacer.png

ST has different suspension. The Hubs are probably further out.聽

• Like 2

I think the ST front track is 10mm wider.

• Like 1

Thank you for your answers, indeed I expected the suspension to be different for an ST.

Perhaps small spacers would work, but I hope someone has tested it before and knows how to get it working馃槃.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club