Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ford Focus Titanium

xxtrickzxx

Mine arrives at the dealer on Monday, looking at 25th for delivery :)

Hi, please post up photos and a short review, if you aren't too busy out 'playing'. Did you know the build date of your car and how long did the process take from ordering from the dealership?

Chris

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cuke

• tomo2001

• xxtrickzxx

• DeadStick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Chris

My build date was 30th June. Car was ordered first week in June through a lease company, so not a bad turnaround.

Paul

DeadStick - Ordered 1.6TDCi (Stop/Start) Titanium X in Dark Micastone Metallic. Options added are 18" Wheels, Appearance Pack and Sat Nav.

Hi, thanks, that's pretty good going. I ordered on the 22/6 and my provisional build date is the 20/8. However I think the Candy Red might be delaying things....

Chris

Yeah we need a full proper review of this lovely motor. Get it on Youtube when you've done. There are a lot of people out there whoi would like to see this.

Great car and superb interior by the way. Would be interested to see how it does over the coming months/years.

DeadStick - Ordered 1.6TDCi (Stop/Start) Titanium X in Dark Micastone Metallic. Options added are 18" Wheels, Appearance Pack and Sat Nav.

Sounds really nice. Looking forward to pics.

Mine arrives at the dealer on Monday, looking at 25th for delivery :)

[/q uohi

hi, does it not bother you registering new car so near next plate (61)just asking kos my new motor due at dealer last week in july-1st week in august, dont know what to do? dealer said would keep and reg sep 1, do you think its worth waiting or reg it now? thanks steve.

The plate does not make the car feel any older, if your worried about car aging put a private plate on it , Me i would not be able to wait :P

H, any difference might be a few hundred in the resale price, plus the 'snob' value of the plate of course. Mine will be a 61 even if it get to the dealership in late august.

Chris

Doesn't bother me about reg - it's a company car

25th Delivery confirmed - JUST

Down for AM delivery so will probably update later in the day.

Hi, no sleep for a week then :P

Chris

I stopped off at a services on the M4 on Friday, on my way back from Wiltshire and parked my Mk2.5 next to a Mk3. It must have looked odd as the Mk 3 was on a 60 plate and my Mk2.5 is on an 11 plate.

I didn't think you could get a Mk3 on a 60 plate, not even a ex demonstrator.

Hi, no sleep for a week then :P

Chris

Like waiting for Santa !! - Seriously I've had that many cars in my job, the excitement just isn't there anymore. Bit different when you're buying one private ?

Hi, you're lucky I've never had a car I've not had to purchase outright. This is my second now and I'm just as excited as the first one :)

Chris

:) ive gone and done it,my beloved st is to go due to its 18 mpg thirst and the need for 5 doors,after a 10 day battle ive managed to get a good deal on a new focus,didnt get the spec i wanted ie ecoboost titanium in frozen white with city pack and 18's,because i had to choose from pre-build's,so ive got a frozen white ecoboost standard they are putting tints on it and a hefty discount,enough to buy the18's anyway,but i dont think i will bother unless i can find someone who wants to swap my alloys and some money.took an ecoboost for a drive and it won me over, yes its no st but the torque of it is ample so was the ride and handling but the best things i liked was the refinement and the quality of the dash and layout,my cousin is gutted as he's been waiting 2 months for his build,and ive got 10 days to wait :P

Hi, nice one, and it is good to hear that coming from a ST the ecoboost isn't too much of a performance drop. Looking forward to seeing some pictures when you finally get her..

Chris

:) ive gone and done it,my beloved st is to go due to its 18 mpg thirst and the need for 5 doors,after a 10 day battle ive managed to get a good deal on a new focus,didnt get the spec i wanted ie ecoboost titanium in frozen white with city pack and 18's,because i had to choose from pre-build's,so ive got a frozen white ecoboost standard they are putting tints on it and a hefty discount,enough to buy the18's anyway,but i dont think i will bother unless i can find someone who wants to swap my alloys and some money.took an ecoboost for a drive and it won me over, yes its no st but the torque of it is ample so was the ride and handling but the best things i liked was the refinement and the quality of the dash and layout,my cousin is gutted as he's been waiting 2 months for his build,and ive got 10 days to wait :P

I'm also switching from an ST - I'm really not excited about it, but it has to be done. I'm really going to miss the ST.

I'm also switching from an ST - I'm really not excited about it, but it has to be done. I'm really going to miss the ST.

i know how you feel i tried it before but it didnt work i bought another one and lost alot of money which i could do with now,but it was fun :rolleyes:,its a pity they couldnt make a modern day 5 pot that could do another 15mpg more!

Spoke to someone today who's father has Zetec 1.6 TDCi Stop/Start (same engine as mine). Apparently the system is a big pile of dog doo......... Oh Joy, can't wait !!

Spoke to someone today who's father has Zetec 1.6 TDCi Stop/Start (same engine as mine). Apparently the system is a big pile of dog doo......... Oh Joy, can't wait !!

Glad I didn't get that then. ;)

Where did you hear that it sucks?

in what way is it poo?i drove the 1.6 tdi zetec and found it very good,i tried my best to beat the stop start to the throttle and it won the 5 times i tried

Here's a few to start with. Next time I'm out when it's dark I'll get some of the ambient lighting inside. Any other requests feel free to ask.

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

hi deadstick what make tyres did yours come with? and were they 215/55 or 205/55?

hi deadstick what make tyres did yours come with? and were they 215/55 or 205/55?

215/55 (Continentals)

Glad I didn't get that then. ;)

Where did you hear that it sucks?

Guy at one of my customers, his father has one in Candy Red, itwas a dealer demonstrator. He says that quite often particularly when you've been queuing in traffic the system 'locks up' and fails to work. Only workaround is to switch engine off and back on again. Think he's got a Friday afternoon car cause he's got a noisy waterpump also which the dealer has told him is a common fault on this engine.

Hi, not happened to all the ones I've tested, stop start has worked fine with both the 1.6 diesel and an ecoboost. I haven't heard of any stop start issues on any other forum yet either.

Chris

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club