Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

Yellow van do?

Stuff the van, £1.39 for Diesel, it's £1.41 here and £1.43 down towards the new forest ove the weekend :)

143.9p at our local Shell for diesel. Went up to 145.9p at the price peak earlier this year.

Thought that would spark a fuel price related debate. It's only just gone up recently in the last day or so, I'm sure it was 1.36 summin the other day. You lads are getting robbed :ph34r: but then again everyone's getting bent over on fuel prices considering the first quid goes straight in tax mans pocket and the price of fuel is actually pennies.

The location I had in mind is probably a hard one.

Has next to a caravan been done before? Extra points for it being on fire :P

Edited by iNath
Changed challenge text to red & large font

Nice one Nath, meant to do that.

Bonus points for being in the photo with the can of petrol in your hand. :P

Bonus points for being in the photo with the can of petrol in your hand. :P

Forget bonus points, think we'd all pay a few quid each to see that ;)

If anyone can do my first choice I'd be happy :D

Your car next to a ford mustang.. Bonus points for being a Shelby

Believe it or not there is actually one in Cardiff. Not far from me. It's on Dubai number plates, bright yellow with black racing stripes, may even be a boss edition. Looks the business!

Buuuuuuuut on saying that I've seen a Chevy camaro a lot in the same places that I used to see the mustang on Dubai plates so I'm guessing they've changed cars. I'll try my best :D

They are the business mate, at some point in my life it's the car I wanna own. A 1967 shelby gt500 is the sexiest car out there inho :P

As for the photo I think I might accept the camaro

This is the best I've got at the moment - I took it a while ago on a sunny day in Wales, stuck in traffic :( (What's new)

photo1ijz.jpg

They are the business mate, at some point in my life it's the car I wanna own. A 1967 shelby gt500 is the sexiest car out there inho :P

As for the photo I think I might accept the camaro

Eleanor! Funnily enough I was just looking through the featured wallpapers on Zedge and saw one of her labelled as Eleanor too. Can't not have that as my wallpaper :D

Eleanor! Funnily enough I was just looking through the featured wallpapers on Zedge and saw one of her labelled as Eleanor too. Can't not have that as my wallpaper :D

That's her :P if I could own any car before I die it would be her over a lambo any day.

There quite often used to be a mustang parked in the visitor spaces where I work, typical it's not there anymore now!

If the mustang is too hard then the caravan will still do

Have I killed the game? :unsure:

It's a pity as someone near my parents had a mustang parked on their drive for years, I go to get a cheeky snap and they've changed it for a Mercedes SLK.

Inconsiderate sods!

I'm even driving a different way to work to try and see that mustang again -.-

Thought this one would be a bit hard. Just thought it would make for a good photo.

Can anyone do the caravan on fire shot?

It's a pity as someone near my parents had a mustang parked on their drive for years, I go to get a cheeky snap and they've changed it for a Mercedes SLK.

Inconsiderate sods!

Very inconsiderate indeed and a bit of a downgrade. What mustang was it?

God knows. It was a reasonably recent one in white with wide blue stripes right over the top of it.

I always wondered how they afforded it seeing as most people in that area are scroungers.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club