Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Ride :)

Preee

no pressure mate, i was just saying lol i know what its like trying to think of mods and is the haynes manual available for the mk3 yet?

good move removing the led's im sure all of them will transfer to the mk3 and those climaer window blinds are a rare findj for the 5 door mk2 and mk2.5

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Preee

• jimrex

• Lenny

• Foci_st3

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lenny , i don't think a ml3 manual is out yet , oww i can sell the mk2.5 manual as well can't i haha.

Just been and picked son up , never said it in the book but the lights are adaptive and follow around the corner.

i noticed that before i can pull the handle for the door lock , it unlocks it's self and swings the mirrors out and side lights and puddle lights come on.

yeah i have not seen many Climair blinds on Fleabay either.

Washed and waxed spotless now . Fitted leds in boot there is two lights in the not already just changed them to my leds.

Correction to me thinking adaptive lighting if you turn a corner another bulb lights up to shine which ever way you turning. Still good though. Confused as last night when out drls were not on when I tested today they stayed on on every setting including high beam but they are not as bright as my old drls.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club