Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"taking Oval To Blue Horizon" Lenny's Build Thread 2010-2015

Lenny

nah I'm just talking about a few days somewhere lol

probably over to UK on ferry to pick up an ST interior then home again or something :)

I've three kids and a mortgage I think that is enough to get enrolled on Interpol [emoji38] I couldn't go missing for more than one pay day or a lot of people would be tracking me down like a dog...

and I dont mean like your neighbours puppy thats jumped the fence i mean like a stray dog foaming at the mouth with rabies lmao [emoji38]

We're making plans to import you for a day or two Leonard... Once a dates announced for Ford fair 2016, get booking your Leave ;)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

nah I'm just talking about a few days somewhere lol

probably over to UK on ferry to pick up an ST interior then home again or something :)

I've three kids and a mortgage I think that is enough to get enrolled on Interpol :lol: I couldn't go missing for more than one pay day or a lot of people would be tracking me down like a dog...

and I dont mean like your neighbours puppy thats jumped the fence i mean like a stray dog foaming at the mouth with rabies lmao :lol:

Ahaha.. Do you live in Northern Ireland? If so all you need is photo ID to fly into the UK or drive. You don't need a passport. I'd try rally up with you if you drove and had time!

• Like 2

We're making plans to import you for a day or two Leonard... Once a dates announced for Ford fair 2016, get booking your Leave ;)

Awesome mate,

I plan to be there next year,

Just gotta get the front and rear bumpers changed to ST then it's done. Considering a 3M Gloss White wrap with black roof and mirrors but not sure if it's worth the spend as I'd be looking to colour the alloys then as well maybe just change bumpers and done.

Ahaha.. Do you live in Northern Ireland? If so all you need is photo ID to fly into the UK or drive. You don't need a passport. I'd try rally up with you if you drove and had time!

No I'm down in Co.Wexford

If I do drive over to the UK I'll make it known on here first and meet up with a few members if possible but definitely at fordfair 2016.

• Like 2

Awesome mate,

I plan to be there next year,

Just gotta get the front and rear bumpers changed to ST then it's done. Considering a 3M Gloss White wrap with black roof and mirrors but not sure if it's worth the spend as I'd be looking to colour the alloys then as well maybe just change bumpers and done.

No I'm down in Co.Wexford

If I do drive over to the UK I'll make it known on here first and meet up with a few members if possible but definitely at fordfair 2016.

Sounds like a plan.. I'll keep you up to date with the motor and hopefully no issues!!

• Like 2

Sounds like a plan.. I'll keep you up to date with the motor and hopefully no issues!!

sweet

I'll keep watch on your build thread as well mate,

Link for fellow readers: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/57025-ford-focus-mk25-build/

• Like 2

2 Pint Vintage Style Castrol oil Jug looks pretty good in the driveway

20150826_171329_zpsrw1c2z7n.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Lenny, it's been a while but had a look at your Focus project and it looks really good what you have done.

regards

martin

• Like 2

Hi Lenny, it's been a while but had a look at your Focus project and it looks really good what you have done.

regards

martin

Cheers mate I appreciate the feedback,

It's all done now, gotta get brakes fitted soon then some ST bumpers early next year that's it. :)

• Like 1

Sustained a stone chip to the Heated Windscreen today, anyone know if this is repairable using the resin injection method rather than a replacement screen?

I've put tape on inside to help prevent cracking

20150905_144929_zpsxszt083s.jpg

20150905_144920_zpsujtzwus5.jpg

You've put a tap on the inside? Or tape? ;)

My old car had a chipped windscreen.. suppose that's one positive thing of not having it anymore -_-

You've put a tap on the inside? Or tape? ;)

My old car had a chipped windscreen.. suppose that's one positive thing of not having it anymore -_-

the clear retangular sticky stuff that's stuck to the windscreen in the above pictures ;)

So what you're telling me is;

I Shoud scrap the car?

• Like 1

the clear retangular sticky stuff that's stuck to the windscreen in the above pictures ;)

So what you're telling me is;

I Shoud scrap the car?

What I'm telling myself, is that something positive came from loosing the other car! Haha

What I'm telling myself, is that something positive came from loosing the other car! Haha

well done👏

Anything larger than 5p in total is irreparable!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

well done

:/

Anything larger than 5p in total is irreparable!

what diameter is 5p jeeb I'm in euro's thanks for adding some valid input on the relevant issue ☺

Haha, I keep forgetting your a foreigner lol.

I would say about 6mm? Take your smallest coin and if you don't see any fractures coming out, then it can be repaired but if the fracture exceeds the boundaries then it's best to replace...

Sorry to hear that Lenny. Would your insurance not take care of that? Most insurance policies cover glass I think? Worth a phone call IMHO

• Like 1

5p is 18mm in diameter Lenny :)

Google is your friend :)

• Like 2

I've had heated windscreens replaced for just the windscreen excess in the past ( about £90 iirc )

• Like 1

Haha I was clearly way off, though I was guessing so I apologise for misleading!

• Like 1

I wouldnt use the resin stuff mate as i have in the past and never been happy with outcome as could still see and know the chip was there as you dont get 100% results from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

Thanks for all feedback guys,

I've gotten in touch with insurance and going to go for the resin repair for now,

If I can't see any difference then it will be fine as it's only the windscreen not as noticeable as I side panel or somthing,

Joys of passing an open flat bed JCB lorry on the motorway ☺..😡...😠 ..😮..😯..😢..😣..😭

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club