Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Lenny Purchase A New Whip? Or Get Serious!!

Lenny

lol, not a fan then Vicki?

You best get this right Lenny, otherwise Vicki might be buying a whip, and not for the ummmm.... 'kinky' reasons either

• Like 1

You best get this right Lenny, otherwise Vicki might be buying a whip, and not for the ummmm.... 'kinky' reasons either

Ugly seats for ugly car ...but lenny is learning he's getting me hair done for me tomorrow whoop whoop ...and finky focus is my whip now james getting ownership signed over and glitter on exhaust lol

• Like 2

Ugly seats for ugly car ...but lenny is learning he's getting me hair done for me tomorrow whoop whoop ...and finky focus is my whip now james getting ownership signed over and glitter on exhaust lol

OMG!

She's even got a pet name for the focus now too :rolleyes:

Ssshh!!

Don't be tellin them your getting your hair done, they'll want you to create a progress thread before & after lol

• Like 2

The feeling of excitement getting something new for your car! Nice one. Why have you purchased door cards and seats? does the car not come with seats :P

• Like 1

lol, poor Lenny, all that effort and now you have absolutely no say over it! I dont think I could do that! as for Vicki, it will be interesting to see what other mods you come up with for it ;)

• Like 2

The feeling of excitement getting something new for your car! Nice one. Why have you purchased door cards and seats? does the car not come with seats :P

lol a few reasons for me purchasing the interior,

Number 1.

It was selling for 120euro and in excellent condition.

Number 2.

A very sought after upgrade on the Levin was a Recaro interior, sadly the recaro interior fitted to them looks proper billy boy racer IMO

So in fear of being a lucky owner of Levin recaros I thought I'd have these to put in and sell the recaro,

However if I purchased a Levin with fitted recaros it would mean the previous owner give it a lot of love because one Levin recaro interior fetches 500 pounds on today's second hand market.

Number 3.

In the event the previous owner was a smoker or worse a rolly smoker then there could be burns in the seats,

I would have this interior to replace it with.

Number 4.

A full car vallet costs around 100 quid

I picked up the interior for asking price 120 but I choose to pay 150 as I believe it is well worth it,

Considering a Levin never sold from any Toyota dealers in Europe Ever!

The Levin is only available by private import from japan

But the engine and parts are the same engine as the MR2 so service parts are no issue.

Number 5.

When im happy that the engine is restored to a reliable state to confidently carry from A to B

I may begin to invest in a stereo and some light modification,

Having a second interior leaves it possible to have it re upholstered in leather with matching door cards,

While still driving the car.

Mainly though it was an impulse purchase,

I saw the price and thought WOW!

• Like 1

lol, poor Lenny, all that effort and now you have absolutely no say over it! I dont think I could do that! as for Vicki, it will be interesting to see what other mods you come up with for it ;)

Everybody?

Awww

lol

I'm open to opinion if Vicki ever decided to comment on a mod idea,

To date she has never apposed a modification on the focus.

But personally I think a set of reversing sensors would be a nice Christmas present ;)

She could shock us all and sell it :o

Buy a mini or some !Removed!

I've got dpf removal booked for this time, this day, next week,

I know it will help long term and give more power,

But I wish I was selling the car to someone who would come back and bite me in the !Removed!,

If I was to leave the dpf in there lol

As I'm now cringing at the thought of spending 395euro on it lol I could put that towards the Levin

lol, well I am sure Vicki appreciates the mods that you have put together so far ;)

• Like 2

Remember it's a well known fact that women can't park safely because men have been lying about what 9 inches looks like for years ;)

• Like 4

OMG!

She's even got a pet name for the focus now too :rolleyes:

Ssshh!!

Don't be tellin them your getting your hair done, they'll want you to create a progress thread before & after lol

That would be a long term project thread surely :P

• Like 1

lol, well I am sure Vicki appreciates the mods that you have put together so far ;)

lol i think some of them have grown on her over a period of time lol

Shes beginning to feel the difference, i noticed last week when she drove me to work, hanging out the lateral G when taking the 3rd exit on the roundabout,

Remember it's a well known fact that women can't park safely because men have been lying about what 9 inches looks like for years ;)

Lmao I'll be honest, I can't reverse using the rear view mirror because its magnafied, I've to open the drivers door and look at the back while reversing, the exhaust tips would be the first to hit which if in noticed, and kept reversing, could damage the mounts if not ripping from them and dragging on the ground.

That would be a long term project thread surely :P

For once I wish I wasn't a moderator,

Because I could then call on a moderator to respond with the most appropriate answer to this post george because I don't wanna rock the boat on a Friday lol and I don't fully understand the question :)

I've been reading some info about the Levin on the AE-111 forum,

And although the car doesn't have a system like ford that can be modified using an elm327

As it doesn't have a can-bus wiring system or ESP etc.

But to my surprise it is possible to connect a 12 volt led to the loom which will illuminate when you are driving in a manner that demands a level of fuel deemed to be uneconomical lol VVT light

http://s15.zetaboards.com/AE111_Forum/topic/6817129/1/

• Like 3

James ...I do appreciate the car always have done always liked focus'sss even before leo and he can't give out to me anymore when people look at the car and I wave because its mine.

Clive ...ye men do lie....but I know it..therefore I'm a bril parker ask leo I get into tight spots....leo does 12 point turns I do 2 and if he lies I'll go into more detail of him crying whilst on roundabout on motorway slip off begging me to swap seats

Georgie porgie...i wake up looking this good lol

• Like 2

lol, your terrible Vicki, trying to bring up all these stories of poor Lenny ;)

• Like 1

Yeah bad me fighting my corner

I'd like to hear this storey too, because I don't ever remember crying on the motorway

But anyways,

• Like 1

For once I wish I wasn't a moderator,
Because I could then call on a moderator to respond with the most appropriate answer to this post george because I don't wanna rock the boat on a Friday lol and I don't fully understand the question :)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 1

Junction 23 honey ikea .... ye got off slip road then three lanes at top with traffic lights...you looked at me & went ahhhh can you swap seats I held your hand and told ye to follow the lane you were in

• Like 2

Junction 23 honey ikea .... ye got off slip road then three lanes at top with traffic lights...you looked at me & went ahhhh can you swap seats I held your hand and told ye to follow the lane you were in

I though I could remember all the times you held my hand in the car and told me to follow though lmao ;)

• Like 1

Well I was wondering where Vicki would go with modding the focus so Ive done one of those yuppie boards for inspiration :) as I would hate to see her spoil all poor Lennys hard work, Cheer up mate, well keep her on track

ford_focus_tuning_00_zpsc56d68a6.jpg

stevie_d_focus4_zps69768937.jpg

skoda-ice-2_zps4facf66c.jpg

Louievuitton_zpse4093da7.jpg

and this seasons must have

-Wholesale-fashion-3D-car-eyelashes-3D-c

• Like 2

Serious work in progress on number two image there lol

Can't see the ice cream jeep working to be honest lol need a safety harness when handing down the cones,

Found son nice pictures of the Levin,

. . 2DDE4A43-6818-430E-986E-2174B252A1CD-845

6627D2FB-75EC-4A57-81DF-DBD13C982CCB-648

. 90E0793D-3E91-4290-8D0A-D9172C9AB327-197

. EC65C86C-E682-46F2-B822-E34AA72FAB2E-197

• Like 1

Well I was wondering where Vicki would go with modding the focus so Ive done one of those yuppie boards for inspiration :) as I would hate to see her spoil all poor Lennys hard work, Cheer up mate, well keep her on track

Pmsl...george good luck with that

• Like 1

Pmsl...george good luck with that

I reckon Vicki is one of those gals who knows what she wants and gets it.

• Like 1

Lmao I'll be honest, I can't reverse using the rear view mirror because its magnafied, I've to open the drivers door and look at the back while reversing,

lol are you for real?a friend of mine does this and half the time when we're trying together i want to slap him

• Like 2

lol are you for real?a friend of mine does this and half the time when we're trying together i want to slap him

Sooo annoying ain't it I hate people that take ages to park ...just get in the spot!!!!!!

• Like 1

Whilst there is a lot of tuning support for these cars, a lot of it is in Australia/New Zealand, or in Japan and the US, so parts are gonna be a pain in the rump.

If you want something nippy, an MX-5 is always a decent plan, and there's that many of them flying about parts are easy to acquire, and an instant few bhp from one of the millions of supercharger/turbo bolt-on kits out there. An easy 200bhp really.

Alternatively, a Mini (classic) with a V-Tec in is always fun. And there is always the kit car approach.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club