Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Sync Applink 2.0

Rich T

"AppLink 2.0 coming to Europe!
Ford earlier this year announced that the next generation of AppLink – AppLink 2.0 – will expand the platform by allowing greater communication between smartphone apps and AppLink-equipped vehicles. AppLink 2.0 will give developers new and unprecedented capabilities like in-vehicle notifications, voice pass-through and vehicle data access."

End Quote

See https://developer.ford.com/

What do you all make to this news? Will cars with sync currently installed be able to be updated?

"AppLink 2.0 coming to Europe!

Ford earlier this year announced that the next generation of AppLink – AppLink 2.0 – will expand the platform by allowing greater communication between smartphone apps and AppLink-equipped vehicles. AppLink 2.0 will give developers new and unprecedented capabilities like in-vehicle notifications, voice pass-through and vehicle data access."

End Quote

See https://developer.ford.com/

What do you all make to this news? Will cars with sync currently installed be able to be updated?

Awesome!! literally yesterday was in the car fiddling with sync before I found out applink isnt available in the uk so glad it is now! cant wait to be able to start spotify on my phone using voice command and play whichever playlist im in the mood for!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club