Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Our meet is very soon!

Michael P

i will be taking my camera so there will be plenty of pictures!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• poohbear

• JAR897

• Flic

Can't wait to see the pics - all those Mk 7's!!

it really is just guna be full of mk 7s aint it ! cant belive im not guna be there missed the croft car show yesterday as well but im going to donny car show so if any 1 is going to that il see ya there! :lol:

WHOO! Sunday it is then? So is there a list of who is attending and the location again please (postcode)?

I think my rents (mar n par) are coming now to see all these people who I have been banging on about for the last 3 months! lol.

:D

See you sunday :D

PLEASEEE make them come in the R8!!!

yes it is next sunday, i shall do all the finding outs of post codes now.....

LE19 1HY

i believe that pooh said something about meeting by macdonalds.

its just off the m1, but i cannot remember the junction

by memory the people who are attending are me, you, pooh and her manfriend, flic and there might be others but i can't remember without looking at all the topics!

and hedgepig, how could i forget the hedgemeister?!

I'm now devastatingly a maybe, I may be going out on the razz on Saturday eve with a friend whom I've not seen in a few weeks so it depends how hungover I am :lol: I don't like to drive the day after for obvious reasons. I'll keep you posted :D

I really really want to come, but I am really not very well. I have a yucky cold and really bad cough, not fair for me to give it to anyone else really. We'll see how it goes. I really wanted to come :(

I really really want to come, but I am really not very well. I have a yucky cold and really bad cough, not fair for me to give it to anyone else really. We'll see how it goes. I really wanted to come :(

Be careful Peppa------Mummy might have...........PIG flu!!!!! :lol:

haha don't joke! i've been in contact with snotty children who've had it...my bad luck for working in a primary school.

and i hate to tell you,but peppa is no longer in the fiesta, she had a bit of an accident with a fruit smoothie. i'm sure it was her that made it explode in the car. she went in the wash....and hasn't been seen since..oooo er!

oh no oh no :(

its all falling apart!

haha don't joke! i've been in contact with snotty children who've had it...my bad luck for working in a primary school.

and i hate to tell you,but peppa is no longer in the fiesta, she had a bit of an accident with a fruit smoothie. i'm sure it was her that made it explode in the car. she went in the wash....and hasn't been seen since..oooo er!

Poor Peppa, fancy blaming her for the smoothie incident--I bet she's well pigged off with you! ;)

Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear you're unwell Emily.

Plenty of Lemsip and Paracetamol for you............and no work I suppose.

No work all summer.....bliss!

i know how you feel, i have until the 14th of september until i am summoned to school again!

the only problem is that on the 20th of august its results day and they are not going to go well, so after that it will be a bit crappy

Alright for you--I'm the reverse--no rest all work this summer!!

Not that I'm complaining of course--I've just postponed our holiday due to the economic climate. :(

Sorry to hear that hedgepig.

We aren't going away either this year, just can't afford it after buying the fezzi and it's so expensive this year.

I have a picture of peppa but cant upload it, could email it if you have one?

you can come to croatia with me if you like!

Lucky you!! I work in a nursery but it's private so I don't have the luxury of school holidays :( BOOOO!! Know how you feel about getting ill though, it's inevitable working with the little darlings, hope you feel better soon :)

no MK4 there i'm afraid, just the picanto.

my dad is driving me up and then ill drop him off at the cinema and then come and meet you all!

for those who know fosse park, is there anything that my dad can do whilst we babble on? the cinema down the road is crap so thats out the question!

for those who know fosse park, is there anything that my dad can do whilst we babble on? the cinema down the road is crap so thats out the question!

The cinema is away from Fosse Park (about 5 mins down the road) and just across the road from my estate :) Fosse Park itself is just shops like M&S, Next, Burtons and a food court (as well as the McDonalds). Then there's a separate part over the road behind BHS with Comet, PC World and a few sofa shops.

the cinema doens't have any decent films and its on a sunday afternoon :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club