Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

Hahaha, Ghana talking about Butt water... what a laugh....

Actually... talking about *ahem* butt water... I can't say I was feeling too great today...so I don't like whatever did that to me, and the effects it had!

• Like 2

ah, nope, not fibre as far as I'm aware, it is a black box, we had normal speed internet as fibre by us isn't much quicker according to neighbours, we got 8mb/s and neighbours fibre only 13.

29 minutes ago, iantt said:

ah, nope, not fibre as far as I'm aware, it is a black box, we had normal speed internet as fibre by us isn't much quicker according to neighbours, we got 8mb/s and neighbours fibre only 13.

No worries - just got an email back from somebody else selling one and I have arranged to collect it after work tomorrow.  Lets hope that goes to plan, as nothing else has been lately.

It seems like I've been featured in the biting flying insect restaurant guide  "for great place to eat with the family" by the local mosquitos, gnats, midges etc,   I've acquired another eight bites during tonight's irrigation:sad:  They're still targeting the same part too, my left lower quadrant :sad:

My butts have fallen again to below half capacity:mellow: Less than 1000L now:sad: There was an earlier forecast of sporadic heavy showers but they failed to appear here

2 hours ago, Ianb said:

Hahaha, Ghana talking about Butt water... what a laugh....

Actually... talking about *ahem* butt water... I can't say I was feeling too great today...so I don't like whatever did that to me, and the effects it had!

Remember to keep hydrated when "butt water" episodes strike:smile:

2 hours ago, iantt said:

Are you some distance from your exchange? 8mb/s is rather low unless your miles away from it. 

I haven't upgraded to fibre as I don't really do anything that I would require the higher speeds for, I'm currently getting 19Mb/s at 800 metre from the exchange, My neighbour has fibre and gets 72Mb/s at 820 metres from the exchange

Hahaha, cheers Ghana... it appears whatever illness it was was just *ahem* passing through... I sort of soldiered on through and felt fine by about 2-3 in the afternoon.... very strange, not sure if I got a chill or ate something less wonderful... either way I seem ok for now :D

• Like 1

I don't like my back is aching like mad! Feels so tender :sad:still......12 days off :biggrin:

I also don't like my dealership offering to deliver my car to me, call me fickle but the only one to drive that car is going to be me!

• Like 2

Whilst it's technically a natural action on her part, I don't like being presented with a recently deceased limp and slightly warm vole, with a "look what I caught you by the water course over the road. I'll just lay it out on the office carpet for you!" by Bunty:sad:

Molly contends herself with dried ivy leaves, chunky heavily set moths and her feathery cat toy on a very thin bungee cord.  Whereas Bunty only has this "thing" for voles:sad:

5 hours ago, laumk7 said:

I don't like my back is aching like mad! Feels so tender :sad:still......12 days off :biggrin:

That's unfortunate, you've only just got the all clear to go back from before:ohmy: 

Although ":biggrin:" suggests you're happier about it, than before

• Like 1

It's prebooked holiday leave, should've been 8 days off but I swapped my Saturday shift. I am glad to be back despite doing 50 minutes unpaid work Tuesday night / Wednesday morning :sad: (long story)

My back isn't related to why I was off unfortunately, I'm a rattler now on 12 tablets a day! Not including pain killers at the moment 

I don't like seeing Jez (our old Volvo V40) parked in a layby as I drove home from work tonight.  It was missing one wheel trim and looking rather sorry for itself.  The owner at the wheel looked like someone who was just using it as a workhorse and didn't really care about running it into the ground.

Really had to resist the urge to turn around and ask them if they'd sell it back to me!!

I don't like finding a massive looper, munching it's way through one of my tomato plants leaves:sad:  Having inspected every other leaf, I can safely say, it was only that one for now:smile:

IMG_2196 rid.jpg_20091011184243_IMG_2196 rid.jpg

6 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

I don't like seeing Jez (our old Volvo V40)

You give your cars personal names?:unsure:

• Like 2

I don't like finding a massive looper, munching it's way through one of my tomato plants leavessad.png  Having inspected every other leaf, I can safely say, it was only that one for nowsmile.png

IMG_2196 rid.jpg_20091011184243_IMG_2196 rid.jpg

You give your cars personal names?unsure.png

Don't we all?

Sent from my SM-G930F

3 hours ago, GMX said:

You give your cars personal names?:unsure:

Not usually, but with the registration "JEZ 2558" it was impossible not to!

Mine is BeaST, recent previous ones were pup, dog, oggie and jade.

Sent from my SM-G930F

I only name cars when they break...those names aren't repeatable on here. :tongue: 

I don't like that the spider spray has had no effect at all...I've watched 2 spiders just casually walk over the inside window frames that were sprayed with this supposed repellent... :dry:

I also don't like that I've been even more irritable than usual this week, not sure why but even the smallest thing is setting me off atm. :unsure: 

• Like 3

I'm still being visited upon by feasting biting flying insects whenever I irrigate the vegetables, they're all favouring the same body area:sad:  i now have 19 bites, in varying stages, from recently pierced by mouthparts and itchy, through to irksome lumpy but not itchy  to healing up nicely.

13 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Don't we all?

Sent from my SM-G930F

Can't say I ever have.

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I only name cars when they break...those names aren't repeatable on here. :tongue: 

I don't like that the spider spray has had no effect at all...I've watched 2 spiders just casually walk over the inside window frames that were sprayed with this supposed repellent... :dry:

I also don't like that I've been even more irritable than usual this week, not sure why but even the smallest thing is setting me off atm. :unsure: 

It would seem Tom and I are the exceptions, to personal naming cars.

Perhaps the irritability is connected with the casual spiders invasion.:unsure:

Have you tried a spider vacuum?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/No-Harm-Trap-Insect-Spider-Bug-buster-Insect-LED-Catcher-collecting-Vacuum-Bug-8/112002825280?_trksid=p2045573.c100505.m3226&_trkparms=aid%3D555014%26algo%3DPL.DEFAULT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20151005190540%26meid%3D86de64abaf644fec80e280059c6401f0%26pid%3D100505%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26

or a spider catcher?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Humane-Spider-Catcher-Trap-spiders-and-insects-at-arms-length/252364152021?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D37474%26meid%3Dff5e3fb8e68148c4b90c92a7b282716d%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D151532504526

or a spider hunting Bunty?

bunty1.jpg

• Like 1

I don't like finding a massive looper, munching it's way through one of my tomato plants leavessad.png  Having inspected every other leaf, I can safely say, it was only that one for nowsmile.pngIMG_2196 rid.jpg_20091011184243_IMG_2196 rid.jpg

Don't we all?

Sent from my SM-G930F

My wife decided that we need to name the Titanium when we got it. I came up with a plan to stop this and now have a Focus called Graham...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I don't like the time it takes for a "house" purchase to go through, I've never been good at waiting for things. :(

I use house in the loosest sense, as it is actually a 1 bed leasehold flat, lol.

Oh and I've never named any of my cars either...

• Like 2

I don't like how painful my side has become with what are only 19 insect bites on a 150sq.mm area of skin. I was under the impression there are very few pain receptors in overall lower quadrant of the body:sad: Which is often cited why you don't always notice, until you feel wetness, that you have a penetration wound.

2 hours ago, hywelkidd said:

My wife decided that we need to name the Titanium when we got it. I came up with a plan to stop this and now have a Focus called Graham...

Clive's dog related names make some sort of sense, even Jamies Jez the Volvo from it's registration number; but Graham?  How did your wife come up with that?

1 hour ago, alexp999 said:

I don't like the time it takes for a "house" purchase to go through, I've never been good at waiting for things. :(

The longer the chain: the longer the wait, and then you can get someone further up pulling out for whatever reason, and then there's another delay

Whilst selling the old house, somebody 22 places up the chain, discovered they couldn't quite get the mortgage they thought they had agreed in principal with their lender, and so the whole chain stalled whilst person No.21 found a different buyer.   From acceptance of offer to actually moving including delays, not to mention conveyancors faffing about was just over 11 months :ohmy:

• Like 1

Basically, the wife wanted a name for the car beginning with G (the first letter of the reg) and I came up with Graham in the hope that she'd stop.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hywelkidd said:

Basically, the wife wanted a name for the car beginning with G (the first letter of the reg) and I came up with Graham in the hope that she'd stop.

Did it work? :laugh:

Weekend off, I'm having to night milk tonight, tomorrow & Sunday because one of the foreigners threw his teddy out the pram so they come crawling to me that's 3 weekends off now that I've had to work, don't hear me moaning(except now) and also tomorrow I'm off bale carting as the father in law rang me and said can I help him out tomorrow, only downside to this is I'm working with a complete and utter ..., who thinks he's gods gift of tractor drivers, last place he worked(I worked as well) I told him to go slow around a roundabout during silaging, didn't listen and he rolled it. Comes into the pit, " oh I rolled the trailer haha", I said I know you did & I told you but you didn't listen, the boss want's to see you.  "oh ok, oh well he won't sack me, they're desperate for workers and I'm good" never saw him after that.  Now he works for the in law & he's good at sucking certain things lol

I'm rather bloated and full:sad:

Having made the mistake of making food when ravenous: rather than not hungry enough to eat yet, and consequently made, and ate too much.  Furthermore, there is still some leftover in the pan, which is still too warm for the fridge. Despite being lidded and right at the back by the wall, Brandy is trying to knock off the hob with nose forward leaps of hope:ohmy: not unlike a pogo dancer. She can't actually reach it, its just thinks she can, after her success at getting Bunty's bowl of prawns on the floor, with a similar action a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GMX said:

I'm rather bloated and full:sad:

Having made the mistake of making food when ravenous: rather than not hungry enough to eat yet, and consequently made, and ate too much.  Furthermore, there is still some leftover in the pan, which is still too warm for the fridge. Despite being lidded and right at the back by the wall, Brandy is trying to knock off the hob with nose forward leaps of hope:ohmy: not unlike a pogo dancer. She can't actually reach it, its just thinks she can, after her success at getting Bunty's bowl of prawns on the floor, with a similar action a few weeks ago.

I frequently do that, and my stomach does not thank me...  I now try to eat at least something small before going for a main meal.  For example, I'll have a bag of crisps or a sandwich, then wait 30 minutes and only after that will I make something else.  That way I've got rid of the "I need food now!!" hunger and can judge how big a meal to cook without over eating.  Of course that requires self control, which I often lack... :laugh:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club