MattDRX

Things I Don't Like

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Haven't had anything like that even when I had my old phone. Don't know if it could be what your using to browse around 

My finger?😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

1 minute ago, WES180 said:

My finger?😂

No I mean like Tapatalk. I think I heard people saying they had issues before with that. 

I'm not great with computers although I did get a B in ICT GCSE and I didn't incorrectly answered a question which said 'what's a monitor and computer' 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, zain611 said:

No I mean like Tapatalk. I think I heard people saying they had issues before with that. 

I'm not great with computers although I did get a B in ICT GCSE and I didn't incorrectly answered a question which said 'what's a monitor and computer' 🤣

I know what you meant lol, I'm just using standard Samsung Galaxy internet browser, Google. I read Tapatalk has issues too recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WES180 said:

I know what you meant lol, I'm just using standard Samsung Galaxy internet browser, Google. I read Tapatalk has issues too recently.

Yeah Tapatalk still can't see pictures (except for in the thread preview), but it does allow you to upload them. I'm using Chrome on my Samsung Galaxy and everything seems fine. I've never used any of the built-in Samsung apps. They're all disabled and replaced with better apps from Google...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like finding out that I was missing a rubber seal on my drivers side, just inside the door under the little window. 
 

DSC_0517.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:54 AM, Nick Y said:

I don't like finding out that I was missing a rubber seal on my drivers side, just inside the door under the little window. 
 

DSC_0517.JPG

there good for puting dash cam wire feeds though 😊or any wire  feeds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only used 3 times Asda petrol the new card system,it stops pending for a good 3 days saying £-1 then comes up with normal amount no extra.

Do a lot use this way the card and is this normal,asda is my local one for petrol and petrol seems ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, a lot of the pay at pump ones do pre-authorise the card. This is to make sure that a transaction can go through before fuel is dispensed. Asda got themselves in hot water last year with the pre-authorisation because they set the limit at £100 so customers were often left with no spare money or had to use overdrafts until it was returned. 
A lot of online retailers also use pre-authorisation when taking payments but this is usually something small like 1p or £1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lenny said:

Marriage is like a grenade;

Pull off the ring and you lose your house 

Lol 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No way this should be in the 'dont like' thread lol, unless you are Mrs McArdle or Mr Rielly 🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2019 at 7:09 PM, TimST2 said:

Yeah Tapatalk still can't see pictures (except for in the thread preview)...

Fixed now :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

No way this should be in the 'dont like' thread lol, unless you are Mrs McArdle or Mr Rielly 🤣🤣

Trouble continued as our ten year old daughter required €5 for Drama class 😭 couldn't give her that one for school or let her see it at all.

Had to withdraw €20 from ATM 😢

Damn you Dennis ya snake 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Trouble continued as our ten year old daughter required €5 for Drama class 😭 couldn't give her that one for school or let her see it at all.

Had to withdraw €20 from ATM 😢

Damn you Dennis ya snake 

dirty Dennis 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Trouble continued as our ten year old daughter required €5 for Drama class 😭 couldn't give her that one for school or let her see it at all.

Had to withdraw €20 from ATM 😢

Damn you Dennis ya snake 

I would have made a point of making sure they got that one, in an envelope to protect your daughter 😉 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like assembling wardrobes.
Had 2 to build and instructions quote 3 1/2 hours per unit.
Took me 2 days and a lot of cursing to do one even though I'm pretty good at woodworking and usually enjoy doing flatpack stuff.
Super heavy mirrored sliding doors didn't help either.
It would be easier if my wife stopped buying so many clothes & shoes

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stoney871 said:

It would be easier if my wife stopped buying so many clothes & shoes

Lol 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

And to add to the struggles - the instructions are in french!!

French That 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

I don't like assembling wardrobes.
Had 2 to build and instructions quote 3 1/2 hours per unit.
Took me 2 days and a lot of cursing to do one even though I'm pretty good at woodworking and usually enjoy doing flatpack stuff.
Super heavy mirrored sliding doors didn't help either.
It would be easier if my wife stopped buying so many clothes & shoes emoji2955.png

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)
 

Am I weird in that I quite like putting furniture together? And in NOT having a wife who buys a lot of clothes? 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Am I weird in that I quite like putting furniture together? And in NOT having a wife who buys a lot of clothes?
Not at all.
I enjoy turning flat boxes into furniture however the people who design the kit seem to delight in making some parts as tricky as possible.
Biggest annoyance of the wardrobes is trying to get the back psnels to sit in piddly little grooves.
Surely they can come up with a better way of fitting them so you don't need 6 arms and fingers like spiders legs.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solution has come to my head.
I'm off to B&Q tomorrow to buy a load of pine batten and short screws to make my own edge trim as a backstop to avoid the panels pushing backwards out of the grooves.
A little bit of extra effort and a small extra cost to save hours of frustration and scraped fingers.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2019 at 4:15 PM, Nick Y said:

yes, a lot of the pay at pump ones do pre-authorise the card. This is to make sure that a transaction can go through before fuel is dispensed. Asda got themselves in hot water last year with the pre-authorisation because they set the limit at £100 so customers were often left with no spare money or had to use overdrafts until it was returned. 
A lot of online retailers also use pre-authorisation when taking payments but this is usually something small like 1p or £1. 

Cheers for clearing that up,as i said only used for 3 or so times and makes my life a lot easier and quicker,just seeing if the petrol is ok as came from normal BP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like the amount of information Hastings Direct want since starting my car insurance with them.  I've never had to provide all of this before.  Is this a new thing across the board or are they taking the biscuit? :unsure:

They want copies of the following:  

Proof of NCB
Both front and back of photocard licence AND a code so they can check the licence online
All pages of the V5 logbook

Firstly not everyone has access to a scanner or a photocopier.  And surely all of this available online to insurers anyway.  But most importantly, if a picture of both sides of the licence and the whole logbook get into the wrong hands through a data breach or lost in postal transit, that's an easy way into identity theft! 😮 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.