Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Titanium Stereo & Bluetooth Not Working

Spencer77

Hi, I'm new to this forum and am after some help with my new car. I have just bought a 2011 Ford focus Titanium. I'm having issues with the stereo. At first all was good and I added my iPhone to the bluetooth menu and everything seemed to be going ok until the other night. I got into the car and it started to search for my phone. I realised I had turned the bluetooth function off on my iPhone so turned it back on and waited for it to pair. Since then all I seem to get is 'Unknown caller' come up which takes over everything on the stereo and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do??

I read a load of forums and they said that this is an ios issue on my phone, which although I find hard to believe I will upgrade and try. It also said to debond the phones, which I have done and also to take the fuse out, which I have also done. None of this seems to have worked. I can now use the radio, although I can't see what radio station I am selecting, but it still has the 'Unknown caller' over the comp screen??

Can anyone recommend anything to help me with this?

Regards

Joe

Have you tried rebooting your phone so it connects again?

Have you tried unplugging the bluetooth module in the car? I've seen a vid on you tube that shows you how to do that and looks pretty simple to do, might work...

Not sure what else to suggest

You should de-bond the phone from the radio, also forget ford connection on you iPhone and then try again.

If that does not work then you need to search out the latest Ford Audio update, i can't seem to the the Ford Mobile update site though looks like it has been moved.

Someone here may have the update, they can send to you.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club