Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2012 focus mk3 drivers side fog lamp.

itsrelfy

hi all

I did and oil change this morning and whilst i was on the floor i noticed the drivers fog light has been hit by a stone. There is now 2 lovely big cracks and a small hole. So this clearly needs replacing

Does any know what the etis code is. Id rather stick with a ford part. But if needs be i will get a patent part.

Thanks

Adrian 

Following on from this i now have the lamp. However i dont have a manual at this time. So does anyone know how to get access to replace the damaged lamp please. 

Ive looked at youtube videos but there isnt many and none of them make it clear. I did see one that suggested you slid a card down the side of the bumper and fog lamp bezel then pull the trim piece off but ive tried that with no luck. Is it a case of taking the under tray off?

Thanks

Adrian

Under tray off, then the front undertray, thennyou will be able to see back of lamp, held on with 2 screws, think there torx screws.remove lamp

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club