Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec s project

Brad-c

Yo, what you done to the car now? Love the work so far 

Have you fitted the vents yet? If so put some pictures up!!!!

On 02/08/2016 at 4:36 PM, Brad-c said:

Yes these are what I've bought but will put photos up when delivered and fitted 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Sorry been away for awhile, been on holiday. 

Got a few updates and need to get some more photos. 

The fiest metal foot rest has arrived and fitted need to take some photos really easy to literally just stick on 😂. A really nice touch to the insides. 

Carbon fibre wing covers came and fitted looking really good. 

The vents have come but not too shur about them yet will give an update when I a bit of time to play around with them. 

But when the weather get nice again I'll give my fiesta a clean and get some photos taken o the full car it's coming along nicely. 

Ow Ye the k and n air filter has been fitted loving the engine noise even more now. 

Want the start doing some more engine mods, like 

https://www.mountunestore.com/collections/mk7-fiesta-1-0t/products/fiesta-b299fox-hard-pipe-upgrade

http://www.sico-developments.co.uk/products/1-0-ecoboost-engine-cover?variant=15362517124?utm_source=FordOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks

if any one has some suggestions please feal free on stuff to do to the engine, don't want massively change it yet just little bits at a time. I'm also looking at a mountune short shift arm but holding off due to people saying it's tricky to fit plus need to raise it. 

Thanks for every one feedback I'm loving posting on here😆 . 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/08/2016 at 7:44 PM, Brad-c said:

Bought a k and n air filter as well hopefully  should be getting a few things through tomorrow and get it started. Then get some pictures up. 

How are you getting on with the K and N air filter?? i have heard very very mixed reveiws on them. I was keen to install one but was wary of it increasing the fuel consumption or effecting the ems system in the engine... An update would be great!! So main questions are has it improved throttle response and overall performance in any way? and has the fuel consumption changed?

15 hours ago, Bobbo - said:

How are you getting on with the K and N air filter?? i have heard very very mixed reveiws on them. I was keen to install one but was wary of it increasing the fuel consumption or effecting the ems system in the engine... An update would be great!! So main questions are has it improved throttle response and overall performance in any way? and has the fuel consumption changed?

Performance? Not a massive difference I can feel it abit but nothing major abit nippier on the throttle. And the fuel consumption havnt really seen a difference, but I havnt been keeping an eye on it really. It's a good bit of kit makes it abit louder a tad bit quicker, I pleased with it and it was very easy to fit. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 20 September 2016 at 0:13 PM, fraserrg said:

Any pics of the vents on your car mate?

Sorry havnt had chance to fit been quite busy 

Got the car nicely cleaned today got a nice picture at sunset. nowt new to report though bought some door sills with the Zetec s badge on from eBay

image.jpeg

I'm back again small update door sills came can't wait to fit got work so wohnt be till the end you the week now( what a drag) but look good quality and feel it.  Plus a few photos when filling up got that lass to do it 😂

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On 17 August 2016 at 11:19 PM, OPLxx said:

Yo, what you done to the car now? Love the work so far 

Sorry missed your comment, not much planing some things from mountune and maybe some new lights 

On 17 August 2016 at 11:19 PM, OPLxx said:

Some bad new wohnt be able to do any thing else to the car for a long time now job situation. But some nice news got the sills fitted and I believe they look quite nice !!

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Looks good, i've got the same dustcaps as you, nice little touch.

On 06/10/2016 at 6:26 PM, Brad-c said:

image.jpeg

I have a set of these too, make a big difference to interior looks, were sooo easy to fit and cheap too!

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/10/2016 at 0:15 PM, Bobbo - said:

I have a set of these too, make a big difference to interior looks, were sooo easy to fit and cheap too!

They really do! 

• 1 month later...

Hello been awhile but been busy and a bit lack of funds meant havnt done much. But I have some bad news I've had a bump and then had it repaired nothing major but lightened the wallet 😂. So to cheer myself up and the December offer on at mountune I've invested in the primary and secondary induction hoses need to find time to fit them but hopefully sooner rather than later 👌🏻 

8C541724-41BA-45A2-A941-D0B508AC3DBF.jpg

IMG_2529.PNG

Real easy to fit mate. The primary is the hose that goes from the air box itself in to the cross over pipe. In the picture below I have fitted both along with an induction kit. The primary is circled in blue, secondary in green. All you need is a flat head screw driver to loosen up the clips. Once you have the clips lose, the hoses will just pull off. Once you have both standard hoses off, loosen the new clips and put them on the end of your new hoses. Attach the new hoses and tighten up the clips and you're all good! Hope this helps.IMG_0694.JPG

Sweet looking car by the way! What's them wing mirror caps like? I fancy a set for mine. 

1 hour ago, WillKinsella said:

Sweet looking car by the way! What's them wing mirror caps like? I fancy a set for mine. 

Cheers for the help. ye the mirror caps look the part really easy to fit I think they really set the car but that's just my view 😂 

• Like 1

The additions to the car look great bud, I am a sucker for carbon bits and when I had my Fiesta I also got some carbon wing mirror caps! In terms of ideas for the engine bay, you could invest in a new screw kit which brightens up those lacking stock screws-sounds a small thing to change but really does make a difference, would probably go with a red set! On top of this you can also invest in an engine bay dress up conduit kit, these are about £12 on eBay and just go over the top of the original wiring in the engine bay and again can have custom colours.

I did both mods on my Fiesta project page which is linked on this forum, you could head over and check it out. Made quite a few mods to mine, so you may even gather some more ideas or inspiration!

• Like 1

On 09/12/2016 at 6:45 AM, WillKinsella said:

7 hours ago, Iam2deck said:

The additions to the car look great bud, I am a sucker for carbon bits and when I had my Fiesta I also got some carbon wing mirror caps! In terms of ideas for the engine bay, you could invest in a new screw kit which brightens up those lacking stock screws-sounds a small thing to change but really does make a difference, would probably go with a red set! On top of this you can also invest in an engine bay dress up conduit kit, these are about £12 on ebay and just go over the top of the original wiring in the engine bay and again can have custom colours.

I did both mods on my Fiesta project page which is linked on this forum, you could head over and check it out. Made quite a few mods to mine, so you may even gather some more ideas or inspiration!

Cheers pal I'll have a look, sounds great 

Boaght some more stuff !

The mountune parts have arrived and just waiting on some free time to fit ,should be able in the next couple of days. 

Boaght some wind deflectors after long time debating finally saw my mates and it convinst me. They arrived today ! Very happy. And two other items still to come!

dont no if any one has had any problems with the gear stick but I broke the plastic topper of so I've ordered a new one and ordered some different wing vents stickers as I thought they will be easier to fit. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club