Do Not Sell My Personal Information

basic easy mods to install onto zetec s 7.5

Zack

looking at buying a fiesta zetec s but im new to car mods. what are some easy mods i can install myself ?

Decent bulbs all round, inside and out. Nightbreaker lasers at the front with 6000k side light bulbs. CREE 80w bulbs in the reverse lamp and change the orange indicator bulbs for silver ones. Use LED Bulbs in the interior, bright white ones as it really makes the car a nice place to be.
An induction kit or just a cone is an easy mod.
If you are into being showy you can change leads and hoses for coloured ones to match the car or to contrast with it.
Wind deflectors can really set a car off nicely, as can mud flaps. If you can, see if you can get some custom made rally type ones they look the b0ll0cks.
Nice window tints from the B pillar back, about a 70% tint would look good.
Invest in a dashcam too, not really a mod but in the event of a non fault crash pays for itself a thousand times over.
You can also take off bits of trim and fascia to wrap. If you want to add a bit of colour you can use a coloured wrap or a gloss wrap, you can also get a carbon effect wrap. Pretty easy to do at home if you have patience.
Not sure what the pedals and footrest are like in the zetec s but you can change them for alloy effect.
The list goes on but don't forget the dodge stripe up and over the centre of the cat, that alone adds 12bhp [emoji87]
On a more serious note don't forget to declare any mods to your insurance company.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

that great help might install interior leds and get some wind deflectors and get my rear windows tinted, thanks!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club