Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Impressions

Jim610

I've had my edge 2months now I must admit I love this car I've had kugas and various other cars but this is my favourite so far . I've covered almost 3000 miles in it getting 48mpg + on a run I've got titanium auto lux in ruby red . My only gripe is the headlights they are poor to be fair wish I'd had the LED upgrade I do wonder if they are interchangeable and I'd like the Audi type indicators but this is only a little issue 

anyone else thought of changing the lights or have already done so if so let me know . Thanks in advance 

IMG_1427.JPG

10 minutes ago, Martyn8510 said:

I've had my edge 2months now I must admit I love this car I've had kugas and various other cars but this is my favourite so far . I've covered almost 3000 miles in it getting 48mpg + on a run I've got titanium auto lux in ruby red . My only gripe is the headlights they are poor to be fair wish I'd had the LED upgrade I do wonder if they are interchangeable and I'd like the Audi type indicators but this is only a little issue 

anyone else thought of changing the lights or have already done so if so let me know . Thanks in advance 

IMG_1427.JPG

I wondered about changing the bulbs to some hi-spec ones , might be a cheaper option.

• Like 1

Not sure if you get sweeping indicators on the edge. Got them on the Mondeo and to be honest the novelty soon wears off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pash43uk said:

I wondered about changing the bulbs to some hi-spec ones , might be a cheaper option.

They are H15 dual fillament try using Osram Night Breakers quite expensive but better than the standard candles in jam jars that Ford fit. My Kuga had far better lights and I wish that I had gone for the LED Headlamps insted of the Sun Roof. Shame on you Ford for allowing such poor lighting on a car costing over £30K !

• Like 1

I have the LED/Xenon option and they dont sweep like Audis. They are very good though.

The night breakers do not come in an H15 fitment does it? The new Lasers do though, might be worth a punt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jonro

On the Osram website I can only find the Lasers in H4 or H7.  Where have you found them in H15 fittings?

Jim

Sorry @Jim610 you're right, there is no H15. That fitment only has standard and a blue Osram option.

I don't know why there is such a limited selection across all brands for that fitment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't the low beam ('Dipped' )headlight bulb an H7? see attached chart straight from Fords on-line Edge Owners manualbulb selection chart - Ford Edge.JPG

Simon

Yes you are right but it is the high beam that I think needs sorting and that is H15, Dip is no worse than any of my previous cars.

If however you find the LED option works let us know as I think conventional wisdom is it doesn't.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club