Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi all

Marcus titanium x

Hi guys. Im from Essex and have always used the forum for questions.

Recently bought a mars red titanium x focus on a 2012 plate, so far love the car with only the odd little issue which im taking car back to ford for under warranty.

Thought it was time for me to join.

Kind regards

Marcus

• Like 1

Hi Marcus and welcome. I used to have a 12 plate titanium x focus 1.6 diesel. Typical tho I had it back to the dealer a few times to sort out stupid faults mainly trim. I also had a 14 plate one. Totally different cars.
Anyway. You enjoy it when it's sorted.

Mines 1.0t 125 variant, it going back for a fuel pressure sensor i think as the mil light came on when i got it home.

Been fine since, stop/start hasnt been working really, have re set battery monitoring so see if that does anything.

Only other thing was when it was cold had condensation in the xenon head lights which i dont think is right.

Lovely cars though.

That's a nice car Marcus. Tell the dealer about the headlight condensation so they have it on record coz they may well have to change it as a seal seems to be at fault. I had a fiesta 1.0 litre ecoboost 125 for a day and wow what an engine. Maybe look at mountune remapping for your car to make it a rocket.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club